Heather's Reviews > Goddess of the Hunt

Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare

Sep 08, 13

bookshelves: favorites
I own a copy, read count: 2

this is one of my favorite romance books!
tessa dare is a good romance author and im excited to read the other books in this series!
however, that didn't mean i didn't have problems with this book.
the first time i read it, i was getting so mad at the main characters obvious ploys to win whats-his-face's heart.i was embarrassed for the character and i hate when that happens!
also, this is one of those books where the character fancies themselves in love with someone and then all of a sudden they're like you know what? i didn't love them.in fact, i wondered if i ever did. &we're left thinking, how is that possible?!
another black mark against this book would be the fact that towards the end, the characters were like completely different people than what they started off being.
&this is one of those romance books where the couples have these problems after they marry, and then they don't really talk/fight and it's just kind of a downer. however, this was overall, a good book and i want to buy it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess of the Hunt.

Quotes Heather Liked

Tessa Dare
“Clearly the sight of a well-muscled forearm incited a woman to utter depravity. How else to explain the invention of cuffs?”
Tessa Dare, Goddess of the Hunt

Tessa Dare
“You can begin by dropping that childish nickname and addressing me in the proper fashion.”
Tessa Dare, Goddess of the Hunt