Virginia's Reviews > Dark Soul Vol. 1

Dark Soul Vol. 1 by Aleksandr Voinov

** spoiler alert ** Dark, intense beginning of a series about members of the mafia. Novella setting up the characters and the attraction between the MCs. I'm not usually a fan of reading about criminals still doing crime but this book pulled me right in. The scene setting is fabulous. Makes you feel like you are right there with the characters (even though I wouldn't want to be!). Since it's the start of a series, can only rate on what I've read so far. This is a very dark story, though, so will be interesting to see how the series advances. Beautiful book cover.

Warning: For those who want to know...there's a scene that is dubious consent, a scene with rough sex and one of the MCs is married. Although no sex happens with the married MC in this volume, the attraction, thoughts and intent are there for the future.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Soul Vol. 1.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Veronica /  V I have many questions if I may Virginia. is there cheating involved? are there girls in this story , or girly bits?

Virginia There haven't been any girly bits in this series at all yet that I can recall although one of the MCs does have a wife. No cheating - yet but it's obviously coming at some point in the future. The wife is very much a secondary character.

From what I have seen you review high, I think this series may push your boundaries a bit too much :)

Veronica /  V Thank you so much for letting me know :)