Michelle♥'s Reviews > Life Support

Life Support by Tess Gerritsen

Aug 22, 11

bookshelves: library, medical-thriller
Read on August 22, 2011

This was horrible for me.

I understand that this was a stand alone and was quite different from the Rizzoli & Isles series, but this was by far the worst I've read by her.

If I would have read this first and not the other series, I would have never picked any of her books up!

I hated the plot, the story itself, the characters were flat and dull, the ending was horrible, and just everything altogether for me was total yuck!

Prostitutes, non human babies/tumors thingies, ER night shift, everyone blaming someone else for others' mistakes, Newton Mass. (stolen or I guess inspired R&I series), burying people alive, prolonging life. This all had a good premesis and then when it comes down to actually reading it, I was dreading it!

I should have just put it down and it should've just stayed down.

Oh well, wasn't my cup of tea.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life Support.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn I agree! I enjoyed Harvest immensely, but after having read this second one, I never took the chance to read any other of her books after that.

Christine Agree! A boring book that kind of tortured me ... Actually I had to make myself finish it but even the end was dull. I know the author can do better! (I mean Ice Cold, Bone Garden, Harvest)