Line Skori's Reviews > The Apocalypse Gene

The Apocalypse Gene by Suki Michelle

Oct 25, 2012

bookshelves: dystopia, ebook, psychics, time-travel, immortals
Read from September 02 to October 02, 2011

All in all I really liked the book.
It was full of action and mystery. You had to keep on reading to find out what was really going on.
Which can both be positive and negative. Good that you have to find out all these new things during the story. But bad when you get a bit lost because there are somethings you can´t really figure out.
I really liked the book because it had an really amazing world, which must come from some amazing brains. Everything is different, from our own world. But you can still imagine, what our world could become. And that´s what is fascinated. And the twist with the cancer made me keeping on reading. The characters grow a lot in the book, and you want to keep on reading to find out what will happen to them, how they will survive. And not to forget the romance. Will they get together :)
But unfortunately I got a little lost in the middle of the book. Because there where just to many new detailes and names. But probably a bit my own fault. Since I was a bit sleepy while reading :(
But I chose giving the book 4,5 out of 6 stars

Since the story captured me. And the action and characters captivated me :) Though the language was a bit difficult some times. I recommend this book. Though it probably wont fit a person who is new to English. Since the language is a bit advanced :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Apocalypse Gene.

09/02/2011 page 24
09/05/2011 page 66
26.0% "getting really interesting. Just want to lay in bed and finish this book. To bad I need to get up :("
show 1 hidden update…

Line Skori And I haven`t even had time to read that ebook since the 5th :O OMG.. So going to finish it this week :D

Suki Michelle Thank you so much, Moonstar - for reading our book and having us be guests at your blog. We appreciate it so MUCH!

Suki

Line Skori No thank you for letting me reading the book :)