Theresa's Reviews > Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace

Aug 22, 11

bookshelves: to-read, wish-list

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Infinite Jest.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theresa (new) - added it

Theresa I thought I had this book already??

Sunny in Wonderland When you are ready to read this book, please let me know. It sounds so horrifically, wonderfully complicated and I KNOW that I will want to read buddy read this with someone.

message 3: by Theresa (last edited Apr 20, 2012 10:19AM) (new) - added it

Theresa I will! I did that once with my ex husband, he listened to Gerald's Game on CD while I read it.

Sunny wrote: "When you are ready to read this book, please let me know. It sounds so horrifically, wonderfully complicated and I KNOW that I will want to read buddy read this with someone."

Sunny in Wonderland I've been looking at this book sitting in my room for the past few weeks. I think I'm ready to tackle it - maybe during the month of August? You up for a buddy read?

message 5: by Theresa (new) - added it

Theresa Sunny in Wonderland wrote: "I've been looking at this book sitting in my room for the past few weeks. I think I'm ready to tackle it - maybe during the month of August? You up for a buddy read?"
I haven't found the book yet, I thinkI will look tonight to see if I have it.
I wouldn't mind a buddy read....just so you know I read slow and college starts up again on August 16. But I could give it a go. :)

Sunny in Wonderland Did you ever find your copy of this book?

message 7: by Theresa (new) - added it

Theresa No, I never did, and my pleasure reading has been dramatically reduced since school started (I am a college student).

Sunny in Wonderland Bummer that you can't find the book, but I completely understand about reduced time for pleasure reading. (I only just finished university in December, so I am making up for lost time now! LOL!)