Alexandria Nicole's Reviews > Caged in Darkness

Caged in Darkness by J.D. Stroube

Dec 31, 11

bookshelves: indie-author, fiction, kindle, paranormal, romance, witches, ya, smashwords
Read from December 27 to 28, 2011

Quit an original story. First you are drawn in by a girl who has lived a troubled life. Abused by her parents, you can't expect the girl to be normal. Luckily she has Maye and Ash to take care of her.

From the very beginning I liked Ash and hoped there would be something romantic between them. Which happens and then there is another boy thrown in the mix. Usually love triangles urk me, but after reading the end of this book, I'm not even sure what's happening anymore!

The end is something you don't really see coming, and it's not something that makes complete sense to me. In the next book I hope it's explained a little more. (I'm not going to say specifics because I don't want to give away spoilers.)

Overall, it's an interesting read with a huge twist at the end. Lets just say you might think you know what will happen at the end, but you don't. I would definitely like to get to know the characters more and there's another book, so I think that shouldn't be a problem!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Caged in Darkness.