Richard Reviles Censorship Always in All Ways's Reviews > A Small Death in the Great Glen

A Small Death in the Great Glen by A.D. Scott

3920693
Apr 02, 14

bookshelves: pearl-ruled
Read in August, 2011

Pearl Ruled (chapter 10)

Horrible. I got through chapter 10 by dint of sheer will. Bad writing, predictable plotting, and nothing redeeming about it. It gets one star because it is, after all, a book. Save yourself the misery: Avoid.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
16 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Small Death in the Great Glen.

message 1: by Pam (new)

Pam ☼Ask Me About FrankenKnee☼ Tee And oddly, this somehow makes me want to track it down and read it.

Richard Reviles Censorship Always in All Ways 'Tis an ill wind indeed that bloweth no (wo)man good.

message 3: by Pam (new)

Pam ☼Ask Me About FrankenKnee☼ Tee Richard Reviles Censorship wrote: "'Tis an ill wind indeed that bloweth no (wo)man good."

LOL. I went to read the 'look inside' pages on another site and can only wonder at your ability to hold out as long as you did. The flow of the narrative actually started to give me a headache. The individual sentences weren't bad but they didn't flow. The story seemed to progress in a jumpy fashion.

Thank you for your review. Many will be saved.

Richard Reviles Censorship Always in All Ways The prostitution rests his case.

*shudder*

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly ....and I now feel justified in getting rid of this one;-). It's been on my book shelf forever (I got it for free somewhere or other), and I just haven't mustered up any enthusiasm to actually read it.

Richard Reviles Censorship Always in All Ways Kelly wrote: "....and I now feel justified in getting rid of this one;-). It's been on my book shelf forever (I got it for free somewhere or other), and I just haven't mustered up any enthusiasm to actually read..."

It is my considered opinion that you dodged that boredom bullet. Just so deadly dull, this book.