Randa's Reviews > Lola and the Boy Next Door

Nov 19, 11

bookshelves: favorites
Read from November 16 to 19, 2011

The cover:

Isn't it just cute and sweet?? Well, so is the story behind it :)

The storyline:

After reading Anna and the French Kiss, I couldn't wait much and started reading this one the next day.
I don't know if I expected too much, but it didn't level up to my expectations. I loved Anna and the French Kiss and I was expecting the same kind of writing and humor. I didn't find it :(. It was mostly a long story with boring moments. The only times I laughed were when St. Clair showed up, and I was so HAPPY!!, and at the end, the few last chapters.

I'm a fan of Stephanie's writing and how she describes every character and their personalities.

I like Cricket, I think he's super nice and cute and funny. He has a strong personality and loves his sister, Caliope.
Lola is whom I dislike, I know she's been through a lot, but seriously, loosing her virginity with someone who was older and at a young age?? It was stupid.

The conclusion:

When you start reading a book and you find yourself unable to put it down no matter how late it is at night, that's when you know the book means something to you, and that it's getting 4 stars or more!
It has been a delighted read and I'm really into it ^____^

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lola and the Boy Next Door.

14.0% "Ohmigosh!!! Anna and Etienne are here!!! *_* <333 Dang it! I wasn't supposed to read until exams are done XD"
66.0% "I love how fun it gets when St. Claire is around :D Though the story is a bit boring at some points :s"