Elle's Reviews > The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

Aug 22, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read in August, 2011

Molly Harper is quirky, funny and has a real knack for writing about stubborn women (while still keeping it light hearted)

*Spoilers ahoy!*

My main problem with this book was the lack of time spent around the relationship between the main character (Maggie) and the man she finishes up with. The romantic relationship seemed to come together very suddenly; one minute she was pushing him away, the next they were mated and madly in love. I feel I missed a chunk in between (maybe I did?)
I really tried to like this book because I loved the first instalment of this series; How to flirt with a naked Werewolf. However as the pages went on I realised that this book was more geared towards a female's struggle with leadership and power.

Maybe I read too much into it, but I just missed the more soppy angle the first book took!

Having said this, I still enjoyed the way the characters and events unfolded as though if I went to Alaska, there's a chance I'd find a pack of werewolves if I looked hard enough. Harper doesn't play up the paranormal in this book which is a relief after the masses of author's who continue to go down that road!

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I am in the mist of book 2 now. Although I am enjoying it. I can see and agree with you thoughts. Part of me had wished to see more of Mo and Cooper I would have been happy to just have a series with them on adventures and the secondary characters just becoming more involved.

Marissa Completely agree about their relationship being thrown together. With Mo and Cooper they at least spent some time together first. This one, not so much. "Hey you're cute. Sorry I bit your ass. I will love you as long as I live!" Didn't work.