Greta is Erikasbuddy's Reviews > Chibi Vampire, Vol. 08

Chibi Vampire, Vol. 08 by Yuna Kagesaki

Aug 21, 11

bookshelves: comics
Read on August 21, 2011

In this volume we get to go ahhhh a couple more times.

Maki does what any besty will do and asked Kenta if he liked liked Karin.

Apparently Kenta has led a kinda sheltered life or just doesn't think of girls in that way and is starting to realize "hey dummy! maybe I do like her" and when Maki gives them both tickets to the zoo on Valentine's day he *gasp* agrees and goes with Karin where they run away from poo throwing monkeys. It was most awesome.

A new character is in the story who I'm assuming is going to make the love triangle... cuz every story needs one of those to make it believable ;) HAHAHS! I don't think the author is too keen on it. She made fun of it in her author comic .... which was most awesome. The new girl's name is Yuriya and I kinda think she has a secret but they didn't go into much detail... just gave us enough to leave us guessing... Like maybe she's a werewolf or something.

OH! And this comic brought the funny back!! Squee!! Jokes are scattered all throughout this book and I really really enjoyed that.

I guess I will be taking a break from Chibi for a bit but I totally can't wait to read more. These books are so much fun!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chibi Vampire, Vol. 08.