Kris's Reviews > A Solid Core of Alpha

A Solid Core of Alpha by Amy Lane

I stayed up into the early hours reading this. That's what I think. *shakes fist at Amy*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Solid Core of Alpha.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

You suffer so well. ;)

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane Z.omg... 4* From KRIS? It's like 6* from anyone else. Totally worth the cursing and the rainbow trout stare of death!!!

Kris Kate Mc. wrote: "You suffer so well. ;)"

I was going to insult her on Twitter, but I did that yesterday. Gotta keep 'em guessing. :p

Kris Amy wrote: "Z.omg... 4* From KRIS? It's like 6* from anyone else. Totally worth the cursing and the rainbow trout stare of death!!!"

You should feel totally honoured, Amy, cos it's more like 11 stars.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane I totally am, baby-- so glad you liked it=)

Lauraadriana Ha! This book kept me up all night too...totally worth it. Like I said in my review may be my favorite Amy Lane...so far.

Kris Amy wrote: "I totally am, baby-- so glad you liked it=)"

Kris Lauraadriana wrote: "Ha! This book kept me up all night too...totally worth it. Like I said in my review may be my favorite Amy Lane...so far."

It's definitely up there with my favourites too. Intense and engrossing.

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane Kris wrote: "Amy wrote: "I totally am, baby-- so glad you liked it=)"

It was a very hard read at times, especially the scenes between Anderson and #####. I could relate. God, but I could."

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane Lauraadriana wrote: "Ha! This book kept me up all night too...totally worth it. Like I said in my review may be my favorite Amy Lane...so far."

*g* SOOOOOO happy you loved it baby! That was a lovely review, too!

message 11: by orannia (new)

orannia You should feel totally honoured, Amy, cos it's more like 11 stars.

Ohhhh :)

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane orannia wrote: "You should feel totally honoured, Amy, cos it's more like 11 stars.

Ohhhh :)"

LOL! Reminds me of that Spinal Tap line... "It goes up to 11! Because 11 is better!"

message 13: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Amy wrote: "See-- THAT was the reason I sort of wished for warnings. It's the FIRST time I've ever felt like the subject matter would really hurt someone if they weren't prepared."

I think I suspected which made it less of a shock albeit still very confrontational. And when I say 'suspected' a part of me recognised the signs of what some of us are capable of doing to themselves. Yeah. *wry smile*

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane Kris wrote: "Amy wrote: "See-- THAT was the reason I sort of wished for warnings. It's the FIRST time I've ever felt like the subject matter would really hurt someone if they weren't prepared."

I think I suspe..."

((hugs)):-) Yeah-- we can be worse on ourselves sometimes than anybody else can. That's the truth.