Wendy (wluvsbooks)'s Reviews > The Invisible Chains - Part 2: Bonds of Fear

The Invisible Chains - Part 2 by Andrew Ashling

4291941
Apr 05, 12

bookshelves: series, free-stuff-won, app-stanza, 5stars, genre-historical, sex-partner-mm
Read from March 29 to April 02, 2012

You definitely need to pay attention, people! This second book of the series requires rapt attention in order to follow the intricate plot and subtleties woven into the story. Trust me, the rapt attention part shouldn’t be a problem because the writing is amazing, and you can’t help but submit to all the temptations that carry you away as you read this one.

I love trying to piece together a puzzle and it often felt like that’s what I was doing in trying to figure out where the story would go for each of the key sets of characters involved. Additionally, the characters themselves are richly created with their own personalities and quirks and you feel like you get to know each of them intimately.

There’s a little bit of everything in the continuum between dark and humorous in this tale. I’ll remember Jerruth and Ryhunzo for very different reasons. I’m also no closer to a final answer (or even venture to speculate) on the potential outcome of Anaxantis and Ehandar’s unusual situation.

I’m hooked and so very much looking forward to some answers to my questions in the final installment of this fascinating series!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Invisible Chains - Part 2.