Michelle's Reviews > 314 Crescent Manor

314 Crescent Manor by M.  Jones

Sep 15, 11

bookshelves: kindle, review-on-blog
Read from September 06 to 13, 2011

I finished this book 2 days ago, and I am still thinking about it! This book is CRAZY! Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it actually! Holy cow, I don't even know what else to say except- Go read this book now! So much happens and you don't see any of it coming. I have not been this constantly surprised by a book in a long time. I just did't want to stop reading in the middle because something will happen out of the blue and then I would need to find out what the next bizarre thing was going to be, and how we would get there.

It is definitely weird, and supernatural so you have to be open to all sorts of crazy unimaginable scenarios. But if you are, you will LOVE this book! Just seeing what was going to happen next was so much fun. There are so many layers to this story. You would get one baby step closer to finding out what on earth is going on, and then 5 new things would pop up out of nowhere! There was an overarching plot line and mystery and then there were all the characters sub plots. The sub plots were even more interesting to me than the whole mystery because I wanted to figure out how each of them were connected to 314 Crescent Manor.

I still have unanswered questions about the book. Normally that would bug the heck out of me, but somehow its fitting.

This book was freaky and bizarre and super creepy! I don't think I would ever be able to go anywhere near 314 Crescent Manor if it were a real place. That is how creepy this book was. I loved this book! It was just so different than anything else I have read lately. Awesome read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 314 Crescent Manor.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joannie (new) - added it

Joannie can't find this book on amazon or smashwords. so where do you find it