Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter's Reviews > Zero at the Bone

Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville

New review posted May 13, 2013*****Re-read and buddy read with Rosalinda, May 2013. Thank you, Rosa, it was a pleasure! *mwah*

photo ba00a080-bd0d-45e8-9a95-8a8b0fe18a35_zps9276c6da.jpg

Jack is a maxillofacial surgeon with a subspecialty in craniofacial surgery. Maxillofacial surgeons treat injuries, diseases, and defects in the skull, jaw, neck, and face. After witnessing a mob hit in an underground garage, Jack is put into protective custody to keep him alive until the trial begins and he can testify. D is a hit man and a former (view spoiler) D’s credo is to kill bad people who deserve to die and Jack sure doesn’t fall into this category since he was an innocent bystander as well as a very important witness. Though the hit is contrary to D’s beliefs, he must accept it because he’s been blackmailed into killing Jack. Tracking Jack down is a piece of cake for D. Once there, however, D is struck by his conscience, and instead of killing him, D “kidnaps” Jack to protect him with his own life.

Now they are on the run and are forced to work together to survive this thrilling and dangerous journey. For more than ten years D had only trusted one person but in his heart he wanted to trust Jack, and yet it scared him because trust can be misused easily. Though when Jack unravels D and can see the ‘real’ man beneath his cold exterior, D begins to yearn for something more than his harsh and lonely life as a hit man. Even though D suppressed his needs, wants, desires, and dreams Jack helped him to reclaim the man he once was. While on the run, these two men forge a strong bond that develops into a deep yet unexpected love that could weather any misgivings.

"I'm not going anywhere with you."
"D'you have a fuckin' death wish?" HAL hissed at him. "Those fuckers are gonna come after me fer not killin' you, and they're gonna come after you fer not bein' dead yet, and no one can protect you from them! No one, ya hear? Not the Marshals, not the police, not the goddamned Neighborhood Watch! Yer only shot is ta stick with me!"

photo tumblr_m934eaZ8jK1ralk39o1_500_zpsd51754c8.gif

"I'm sorry," Francisco snapped. "I've just never met a professional killer before, and I'm having a little trouble with the degrees of morality here." He sat back in his seat, exhaling. "I guess I shouldn't judge. Your rules saved my life, didn't they?"
"Reckon so."
A few tense minutes passed until Francisco sighed and his shoulders sagged. "I'm…"
"Don't worry about it," D said, cutting him off. "Yer right. I am bad folks."
Francisco said nothing for a few beats. "I don't think you're bad," he murmured.

"Look, it must be real nice and comfy on top a that high horse," D said, suddenly snarling, "but you ain't lived in my world and it's jus' fine fer you ta judge when you don't gotta make them kinda choices."

photo tumblr_m7gw127x3S1rsn15ao1_500_zpsf43d86a7.gif

Loved D’s sense of humor.

"Holy shit," Jack said. "Are we taking over a small country?"
D snorted. "Gotta be prepared." He looked up at Jack's face, frowning. "What?"
Jack shrugged. "It's just…" He sighed. "I'm starting to see words like 'accessory' and 'accomplice' floating around my head."
D barely reacted. "How about 'dead on arrival'? Ya like that better?"
Jack nodded, pressing his lips together. "Get more ammo. Ammo is good."

"Ooh, she said, and pulled out her own binoculars.
D looked at her. "Hey!"
"What? You'd deny a hardworking girl a little eye candy?"
"This ain't Halloween."
"What's that mean?"
"Means I ain't sharin' my candy. Gimme them glasses."

"(…)Let me give you another shot--"
"Another one? My ass ain't no pincushion."
"For prophylaxis."
"Prophyl-whatsis? Ain't that a condom? What the hell you plannin', doc?"

The book title is pretty intriguing. It comes from the poem Snake by Emily Dickinson. Besides, the fact that Jack is a maxillofacial surgeon could also be related to the title. Jack specializes in facial reconstructive surgery. When Jack performs a surgery he can ‘see’ the bone structure beneath the patient’s face. Also, as this story unfolds, I got the impression that Jack is reassembling the ‘real’ person within D. Plus, Jack is incredibly fascinated by D's architectural skull and his bone structure.

photo tumblr_mdqsk0Qa331rjixpqo1_500_zps272ee806.gif

Jack shifted a little closer on the couch and spoke softly. "You thought if you could keep the dark away from me, that maybe some of it would leave you too."
D turned to look at him, and Jack saw something naked and exposed in his expression, set free by the (view spoiler) That stoniness was gone, and Jack could see the child D had once been, and the (view spoiler) and it damned near broke his heart to see that man buried so deeply within the man D was now, a man he clearly detested but could not escape. His eyes were wide and shining. "I cain't remember what things look like without it," he said, his voice hoarse and shaky.

photo Bildschirmfoto2013-05-11um113008_zps765d40d0.png

He just persisted, touching D where he'd like to be touched, caressing the tension from his muscles, urging him on with his hands, trying to tell him with his body it's okay, it's okay to want me, it's okay to feel it, it's safe to show it.

D was pouring himself into Jack's arms, his body, and the deluge was fierce; Jack clung to him like a barnacle, holding him fast in his arms. I've got you. I've got you. I've got you. The thought ran over and over in his mind as D heaved great swoops of breath past Jack's ear, swoops that had sobs caught at their dregs, as if he'd found something old and unexpressed at the very tidal bottom of his lungs now dragged into the open air by the exertion.
I'm not letting go of you.

photo tumblr_mlslteDshg1r8xv9uo1_500_zps16b68992.gif

D's features tugged inward, like he'd just remembered something. Jack didn't move. D blinked a few times, and then slowly leaned closer, lowering his face toward the crook of Jack's shoulder. Brow furrowed, he inhaled. Jack saw his eyes flutter closed and his features smooth out as if he were falling asleep right where he stood, falling into a daydream or a memory.
"Oh," he sighed, long and weary, the sight of sinking into a favorite chair after long hours of standing. "Ya smell like sun," he murmured. D's voice was raw, like a man under hypnosis. "Ya know that smell? That toasty-skin smell, like ya get after goin' ta the beach?" He nodded a little. "I love that smell."

photo Bildschirmfoto2013-05-12um183727_zps294437ea.png

"Jack, I…I dunno how--"
"It's okay. Take your time."
"I gotta tell ya…" He trailed off again.
"I know."
"Don't…don't let go a me." This last was so quiet as to almost be inaudible.
"I won't. Not ever."

photo tumblr_m57corJmhc1r1985no1_500_zpsf3379f10.gif

"You're not the last man on Earth. Not now."
D stared at him, his eyes misting over. Two tears spilled over his lids and slid down his cheek. Jack wiped them away with his thumbs and leaned forward until their foreheads were pressed together. He could hear D's ragged breathing; he felt another solitary tear drip onto his leg. How long had it been since this man had allowed himself an emotional release? How far could he really expect him to come back in one night?

photo c00a48b1-516f-411a-851c-8fcafe29aeab_zpsa02f1d04.jpg

Hot damn! I forgot how fabulous this book is! Back in May 2011 I popped my M/M cherry with Zero and I am super duper happy to tell you that my re-read was so worthy of my time. A few weeks ago I removed it from my all-time favorites shelf (don’t ask me why I did that), but it’s right back where it belongs. Zero features fantastic MCs and an interesting cast of secondary characters. A solid plot, great dialogue and some intense men lovin’ kept my interest throughout the whole book. There sure was not one single dull moment to be found. Zero is an intense and wonderful love story. Honestly, the writing is excellent and some paragraphs are stunningly beautiful. Behind all the harshness and violence of the plot as well as D's character, something incredibly intimate and tender is hidden and needs to be unraveled. The build-up is rather slow yet beautifully done and the story provides many, many memorable scenes between D and Jack. I marvel at the beauty of anything and everything that Zero provides. I truly loved it! In fact, it was even better the second time around.

More often than not I get annoyed by too much narrative and inner monologue. Funnily enough, that’s exactly what I loved about Zero because the author is so incredibly skilled and kept D’s internal tensions and struggles palpable and engaging through exceptionally good narrative and inner monologue. D’s heart-breaking background story shaped him into the man he is today, but there is always hope for a change. Hope to live a ‘normal’ life again. D is ‘damaged goods’, with a tortured soul and heart, and he is void of emotions and feelings. I think the author conveyed his guilt with an intense clarity of thought and offered the reader a very intimate look inside a criminal’s mind, who despite everything, still has a conscience. In fact, the man was standing at a personal crossroads and wanted to seek redemption eventually. Hence, Zero is not only a simple love story, it’s so much more. Jack seemed to be the trigger to D’s personal atonement, because in the end D could only feel worthy of Jack’s love after having achieved atonement to a certain extent. Also, Zero lives and breathes intimacy, and I truly adored the moments of utter stillness and tenderness. On the other hand, however, the lovely, tender and vulnerable moments went hand in hand with frantic lovemaking that was truly stunning. Besides, I was privy to the privilege of witnessing D coming completely and utterly undone and Jack was right there to hold him. He wouldn’t let him go. Ever.

For the last ten years D acted like a machine, he did avoid any emotional attachment to every human being. He didn’t even know what love is. And then slowly yet steadily D is flooded by so many confusing emotions and a never ending yearning for Jack. A yearning that hurt in its intensity, and yet it helped to keep the tension between these two very palpable. As a matter of fact, the sexual tension between Jack and D is extremely well done. Not every author is able to convey the physical attraction through words in such a powerful way like Jane Seville did in this story. And while the sex wasn’t overly hot or explicit, the beautiful prose and their mutual longing, need and passion made it so incredibly sexy and sensual. I felt like all of their feelings leapt right off the pages and into my heart, and I treasured those moments immensely. D and Jack are perfect together, but I believe that D totally made this story. I loved his character to pieces, and his accent endeared him even more to me.

photo large_zpsf7f19344.gif

Now that inner monologue made me cry.

Jus hold me a little longer, Jack. Tell me again that ya wanna be with me, fer real, cross yer heart 'n' let me know you ain't foolin' cause I dunno how or when it happen but somehow I come ta need ya like air, like blood. Touch me again like ya do with them gentle hands make me feel like somethin' precious. Say it again that ya love me, cause hearin' that was like openin' up some big bottomless well that ran dry years back and it cain't never hear it enough, but once more, one more time and maybe I'll believe it a little more, and then a little more the next time, till someday I believe it fer true enough ta be able to say it back ta you like y'oughta hear it said cause God knows I love you more'n my own life, more'n anythin' in this world, but it cain't get outta me yet cause I still ain't the man I need ta be, the man who's gonna stand before you and declare.

photo tumblr_mfnn0m2Enw1rmdeaso1_500_zps31cdde53.gif

Zero at the Bone is a book full of heart, emotion, passion, beauty, and soul. Read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zero at the Bone.

05/09/2013 marked as: currently-reading
05/09/2013
0.0% " photo tumblr_mkvwo27JTO1s1b1vio1_500_zpsd4a0aaad.gif
Reread and buddy read with my lovely friend Rosalinda. I'm excited! Back in May 2011 I popped my m-m cherry with Zero. :)" 29 comments
05/10/2013
17.0% ""Let me give you another shot--"
"Another one? My ass ain't no pincushion."
"For prophylaxis."
"Prophyl-whatsis? Ain't that a condom? What the hell you plannin', doc?"
Jack chuckled. "Prophylaxis is any preventative measure, like flossing to prevent gum disease. Condoms are sometimes called 'prophylactics" because they're a preventive measure against insemination.(...)"
LOL!!!!! Who wouldn't love D?? <3
" 29 comments
05/10/2013
29.0% ""What, you can't get it up?" D turned to face him, his eyes glittering in the dimness. "You watch yer mouth, Francisco. Ain't too late ta kill ya, ya know." "Oooh, I'm so fucking scared. You're not kidding, are you?" Jack hitched one knee up and turned to face D. "You're telling me that you've dug yourself into a cave so deep you don't even have a libido anymore?" D's silence was confirmation enough. Love it!" 12 comments
05/11/2013
42.0% " photo Bildschirmfoto2013-05-11um113008_zps765d40d0.png
It's okay, it's okay to want me, it's okay to feel it, it's safe to show it. I love the intimacy. It's beautifully done. <3 <3 <3" 53 comments
05/11/2013
52.0% " photo Bildschirmfoto2013-05-11um200517_zpsea52c53b.png
Damn, I forgot how fabulous this book is! Absolutely stunning! <3 <3 <3 <3" 43 comments
05/12/2013
89.0% " photo Bildschirmfoto2013-05-12um134746_zps3e6a3011.png
This book is proof why M/M is my favorite genre. Love it! <3 <3 <3" 10 comments
05/12/2013 marked as: read

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Looks good Barbara! Can't wait for your review!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Wendy wrote: "Looks good Barbara! Can't wait for your review!"

Ok, will let you know. :)

message 3: by Auntee (new)

Auntee Excellent review--might have to consider this one!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Thanks, Auntee! Think about it some more and eventually...I think you wouldn't regret it.

message 5: by Auntee (new)

Auntee I think I'll download a sample for my full-to-bursting kindle.:)

message 7: by Wendy (last edited Aug 23, 2011 03:53PM) (new)

Wendy Nice review Barbara! I think I will put it on my wishlist!

Auntee, LMAO! Your kindle sounds as bad as mine!!

message 8: by Auntee (new)

Auntee Yeah, all the freebies and 'samples'...I don't know how much more it can take!:)

message 9: by Karla (new) - added it

Karla Superb review! Thanks for the rec.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Thanks, Wendy. It was a pleasure writing this review. :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Thanks, Karla. Sometimes we have to try something different... :)

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Great review, Baba! I'm not much of a m/m reader but your review is tempting me. Lol.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Kristen wrote: "Great review, Baba! I'm not much of a m/m reader but your review is tempting me. Lol."

Thanks, Kristen! I love, love this story! It was fabulous. Maybe one day you'll give it a try...

KindleRomance Reviews Wow Baba! Your awesome review hit on all of the amazing points about this book!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Kris (KindleRomance) wrote: "Wow Baba! Your awesome review hit on all of the amazing points about this book!"

LOL Why thank you, Kris!! *blushes* I'm totally happy that you loved this story! It's wonderful. Hey, I'm reading The Administration series now. It's a m-m series. First story is Mind Fuck by Manna Francis and then there are a whole bunch of short stories. If you're interested I can send you the whole file. It's a freebie. Let me know, ok?

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter @Kris
Have you read the Cut & Run series, Kris? Ty and Zane are fabulous! It's such a fun ride! Check it out if you're interested.
Cut & Run
Sticks & Stones
Fish & Chips
Divide & Conquer
and the new book will be released in May 2012
Armed & Dangerous

KindleRomance Reviews I haven't read them yet, but I bought several during the last FW sale. I thought I would get the last two, and then start reading just in case it was too hard to put down!

Monique ~ Sinfully... Addicted to All Male Romance Fabulous review....I am going to have to move this up if it is your best gay couple!! I just love it when a book overwhelms you enough to gush to the world how wonderful it is...excited now!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Monique wrote: "Fabulous review....I am going to have to move this up if it is your best gay couple!! I just love it when a book overwhelms you enough to gush to the world how wonderful it is...excited now!"

Thanks, Monique! But no, it's not my best gay couple. That would be Rough Canvas Hey, a few minutes ago I just added a super nice "pic"!

Monique ~ Sinfully... Addicted to All Male Romance Rough Canvas is part of a series isn't it? can they be read as a stand alone? and I am off to check out the pic....don't want anyone claiming before I get there!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Monique wrote: "Rough Canvas is part of a series isn't it? can they be read as a stand alone? and I am off to check out the pic....don't want anyone claiming before I get there!"

You can read it as a standalone, Monique, because it's the only m-m story in this series. No problem.

Monique ~ Sinfully... Addicted to All Male Romance Baba wrote: "Monique wrote: "Rough Canvas is part of a series isn't it? can they be read as a stand alone? and I am off to check out the pic....don't want anyone claiming before I get there!"

You can read it ..."

I am so pleased about that...It is mine!! Amazon here I come again!...no pun intended!! unless I look at that gif on your review of the book!!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Monique wrote: "Baba wrote: "Monique wrote: "Rough Canvas is part of a series isn't it? can they be read as a stand alone? and I am off to check out the pic....don't want anyone claiming before I get there!"

You..."

Uh, I think the book is pretty expensive. I hope it won't put you off though. Hey, is that how you call this "thingie"...gif?? I know it's not a pic but I didn't know how to call it. Yeah, you know I still have to learn a lot.

Monique ~ Sinfully... Addicted to All Male Romance Yep it is definitely a gif, stands for something technical!! I am not that good either. Joey Hills books are so expensive on amazon UK, no idea why? there are quite a few of her books I would like but the price puts me off. This one isn't too bad, the price of a paperback rather than a hard back!! I can live with that if its good...Thanks Baba ((hugs))

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Monique wrote: "Yep it is definitely a gif, stands for something technical!! I am not that good either. Joey Hills books are so expensive on amazon UK, no idea why? there are quite a few of her books I would like..."

You're welcome, sweets. ((Hugs)) I'm off to bed now. Sweet dreams.

Shannon Monique wrote: "Yep it is definitely a gif, stands for something technical!! I am not that good either. Joey Hills books are so expensive on amazon UK, no idea why? there are quite a few of her books I would like..."

Rough Canvas is number 6 and some of the characters from the previous books are in it, but you can definately read this as a stand alone. Her books started out in US @ 9.99, but I think they've gone down. She is one of my favorites, but now that I only read m/m I'd lost hope. God, you should have seen my face when this book came up. I almost peed myself. I'm guess you're overseas so I can't lend it to you, yeah? Bummer!!

Alie38 Loved your review...I had the same 5star reaction! As for best m/m couple, Zane and Ty from CUT & RUN still have stolen my heart.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Alie38 wrote: "Loved your review...I had the same 5star reaction! As for best m/m couple, Zane and Ty from CUT & RUN still have stolen my heart."

Thanks, Alie! I love Ty and Zane too. I just finished Hot Head and...wow, loved Dante and Griff!!!

Monique ~ Sinfully... Addicted to All Male Romance Shannon wrote: "Monique wrote: "Yep it is definitely a gif, stands for something technical!! I am not that good either. Joey Hills books are so expensive on amazon UK, no idea why? there are quite a few of her bo..."

Thanks Shannon...I have downloaded it and it is in my next to read pile, so glad it is a stand alone. I am having a hard time trying to get into m-f books right now too!!

Blacky *Romance Addict* I really did wonder about the title and what it meant, thanks for that Baba. About the accent, it didn't bother me enough to stop reading the book lol, I was just having problems reading it XD I started reading books in english about two years ago, and it was all grammar perfect so far lol but I guess you could say I'm spreading my horisons with this one :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Blacky wrote: "I really did wonder about the title and what it meant, thanks for that Baba. About the accent, it didn't bother me enough to stop reading the book lol, I was just having problems reading it XD I s..."

You're welcome, Blacky. The book title is interesting and it made me think quite a bit. Glad you're spreading your wings and you're enjoying the m-m genre. <3 <3 <3

Alie38 Baba....
I have ask...How are you liking the Manna Francis's Administration series? I personally LOVED it! Though the last installment ends abruptly and I have been hoping for more. But it looks like MF hasn't added to it for over two years.

If you really want to read an emotionally and brilliantly written m/m saga, then you should try SPECIAL FORCES trilogy. And they are free to download off of GR or it maybe the author's site. One of the two! They are VERY LONG but worth the commitment. IMO, the best is the first installment SPECIAL FORCES: SOLDIERS. Special Forces - Soldiers (Special Forces, #1) by Marquesate.

For you or others who haven't read it....a word of warning... Get past the first few chapters which are very violent. You can't help but hate one of the main characters (Vadim), but by the end of the series he is my favorite!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter I liked what I did read but after a while I needed a change. I don't know when I'll be going back to Manna Francis.

Special Forces--Soldiers is one of my all-time favorite books. Loved it! Actually, I've read them kinda out of order. I started with Veterans and then went back to the first book and then to Mercs I. Well, and then I gave up on Mercs II when I was reading this sex feast in Glasgow. I think they were in Glasgow. I know I will have to read this book eventually but not right now.
BTW, you can keep Vadim. Dan FOREVER!!!

message 34: by Dina (new) - added it

Dina Loved your review! I'm eager to read this book.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Dina wrote: "Loved your review! I'm eager to read this book."

Thanks, Dina, and enjoy the ride. :)

message 36: by Mo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mo OK, it is LENT - I am staying off Goodreads until Easter Sunday - all these good books are killing me ...

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Mo wrote: "OK, it is LENT - I am staying off Goodreads until Easter Sunday - all these good books are killing me ..."

Lol Poor Mo. *pets* I doubt you will have the volition to do it. :))

message 38: by Mo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mo This one might end my promise not to "one-click" Aaargghhhh ....

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Mo wrote: "This one might end my promise not to "one-click" Aaargghhhh ...."

It's good, Mo, just go ahead and buy it. ;-))

message 40: by Mo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mo Baba wrote: "Mo wrote: "This one might end my promise not to "one-click" Aaargghhhh ...."

It's good, Mo, just go ahead and buy it. ;-))"

Did - was finding it slow going but just got to an interesting part ...

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Mo wrote: "Baba wrote: "Mo wrote: "This one might end my promise not to "one-click" Aaargghhhh ...."

It's good, Mo, just go ahead and buy it. ;-))"

Did - was finding it slow going but just got to an inter..."

Good! :))

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* You still thinking in doing a re-read? xxx

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Rosalinda wrote: "You still thinking in doing a re-read? xxx"

Yep. You wanna do a buddy read? :) xxx

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* YES PLEASE, I am begging! ;). Whenever you want from next week onwards as I am doing a re-read of Shattered Glass this Sunday with my Spanish friends, Pavlina & Karen, they're popping their M/M cherry hehe ;) xxx

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Rosalinda wrote: "YES PLEASE, I am begging! ;). Whenever you want from next week onwards as I am doing a re-read of Shattered Glass this Sunday with my Spanish friends, Pavlina & Karen, they're popping their M/M che..."

Lol Ok, then you will have fun with your gals! I'm doing a buddy read of Willing Sacrifice starting tomorrow. :)

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* Enjoy your BR Baba, I hope we can read this one next week, yayyyy :) xxx

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Rosalinda wrote: "Enjoy your BR Baba, I hope we can read this one next week, yayyyy :) xxx"

I think we will find the time to read it, Rosa. :)) xxx

message 48: by Sheri (new) - added it

Sheri Oooo, can't wait to read this one!
enjoy your reread :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Sheri wrote: "Oooo, can't wait to read this one!
enjoy your reread :)"

Thank you, Sheri. I will! :))

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HAPPY DANCING, I NEED THIS TO BE GOOD!!!

« previous 1 3