Michelle's Reviews > His Darkest Salvation

His Darkest Salvation by Juliana Stone

Jan 26, 12

Read from January 19 to 22, 2012 — I own a copy

Very enjoyable contemporary shifter story by Juliana Stone. This is the third in the series so you will need to read the first two books in the series otherwise this will be very confusing. There’s a great overall plot story and some great build up before this story so you don’t want to jump in on this story.

Julian Castille, the only non-warrior jaguar shifter of his brothers, has just come back from six months in hell. Literally. He is not the same man he was and never will be again. He has a job to do to try and rescue his soul but he was not expecting to run in to fellow jaguar Jaden DaCosta. The two shared a night of passion before Julian realized who she was, the daughter of his enemy. Now these two most work together to save the world, and try to save the love they have for each other. I loved the buildup in the relationship between Julian and Jaden. Jaden knows what she wants, or at least she did three years ago before Julian rejected her. Julian thought he wanted nothing to do with the sexy shifter but he just can’t stay away.

A great Star-Crossed-Lovers story with lots of anger, angst, and sexy looks. I can’t wait to see what comes next in the series where we get to see what comes next for the rest of the PATU members.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His Darkest Salvation.