I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Damaged Goods

Damaged Goods by Lauren Gallagher

DAMAGED GOODS is a solid five star read. It's chocked full of the emotion you long for when reading a great romance and the steam you expect from any naughty little erotica.

So you have undoubtedly read the description of DAMAGED GOODS and you know that this is a story about a lonely single mother named Jocelyn who hires an escort to fulfill her fantasies for a night...or at least that was the original plan. I saw her emotional attachment to the man coming from a mile away... How could you not become emotionally attached to someone who is fulfilling your desires and meeting needs that haven't truly ever been met? I would say that it is nearly impossible to keep your heart out of it.

DAMAGED GOODS addresses the social stigma attached to being a prostitute and dating one - these were, of course, of no surprise to me. One point that was brought up, however that made me look at this scenario a little differently though is this: what is the difference between a woman who pays for an escort - meaning time, company and possibly sex and a woman who goes on a date with a man in return for a nice dinner, date, an expensive flower arrangement and possibly a piece of jewelry and maybe a little action? Something to think about!

If you are in the mood for a great story that's full of emotion and hot scenes, then look no further than DAMAGED GOODS .

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Damaged Goods.