Nandanie's Reviews > Tiger's Voyage

Sep 09, 12

liked it
bookshelves: favorites
Read from November 22 to 26, 2011

Why do I feel like bashing my head against the wall? The story was going great in the first two books...I even dreamed about the characters. I couldn't stop thinking about them because they were that catchy...and OMG! REN!

And in this book you killed it. The main character was stuck in a paradox so many freaking times, I wanted to jump in the book, pull her by her hair and throw her to the moon, then RUN to REN and make him mine forever.

Colleen, why the ending? The book went so freakin slow...twenty thousand words HAD to be wasted on Kelsey's "MMMM REN IS SO GOOD" OR "HE HURT ME AND I WILL HURT HIM BACK" moments. So you just like RUSHED the ending...killing me!!!

If you want to write a good book, you might as well give it your best,

just a hint!
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Voyage.

Quotes Nandanie Liked

Colleen Houck
“How poor are they that have no patients! What wound did ever heal but by degrees?'"
"Shakespeare isn't going to save you this time, Superman. Your time's run out."
He scowled. "Perhaps I should have been studying The Taming of the Shrew!”

Colleen Houck
“I was destined to love you, and I will belong to you forever.”

Colleen Houck
“A wise man sees the path all must walk and embraces the free will of humankind, even if to watch it unfold causes him pain.”

Colleen Houck
“Regrets are only felt by those who do not understand life's purpose.”

Colleen Houck
“(...)normalcy is an illusion. Each person is utterly unique. A standard of normalcy is something that most people of the world simply will never access.”

Colleen Houck
“Um...perhaps I will go with Grandfather," Nilima said. She set down the scissors, looked at my expression, and then changed her mind and took them with her.”
tags: humor

11/22/2011 page 89
15.89% "yay!!! finally got it!!!!!"
11/22/2011 page 120
21.43% "OMGOMGOMGOMG thats all I can describe!!!Right back to reading!!!!!!" 2 comments
11/22/2011 page 154
27.5% "Wes is sooo going to die!!!! If Kishan doesn't kill him, Ren will or he gets eaten by one of Kelsey's sharks!!!!"
11/23/2011 page 246
43.93% "Ahhh ren!!! i am on UR team! u cant leave kelsey like that!!! i wont let you!!!!!!! I swear if you and kells dont get back together within this book or in the other two upcoming books, soryy yaad, but I will be a team Kishan=( I thought i knew you better than that!" 9 comments

Kelley Houck said Yesubai is in the past and she will stay in the past. She will not be brought back for Kishan.

Nandanie Kelley wrote: "Houck said Yesubai is in the past and she will stay in the past. She will not be brought back for Kishan."

I know. I just hate it when Kishan suffers like that, he doesnt deserve it. Even though, I am a Ren person, I think Kishan should have someone like Kelsey himself,maybe you?

Kelley Oh definitely me. I am so down to be in the book.

Nandanie Kelley wrote: "Oh definitely me. I am so down to be in the book."

me too. I was in SS class today, and I got the book this morning, so I was like blushing and squaling a little too loud, you know girlyness. Lets just say that I was the center of attention for a few minutes, but I couldnt help it!! ;)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

hope you love the end of the book!

Nandanie Robin wrote: "hope you love the end of the book!"

me 2- i am so tempted to read the last page! ren better get his memo... I am just like Kelsey, I hate this new Ren!!! Oh! mom adn dad bought me a nook so I am like downloading them for free!!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "hope you love the end of the book!"

ugh, lucky! I want a nook...... you get it today (cuz of black friday)

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "hope you love the end of the book!"

yeah...got it for 79.99 hmm...i want to cry!!!! so sad for ren and kelsey...I have been writing all day yesterday nad most of today ive been shopping...i will try to finish my book, then read tv and cry the rest of the week ;(

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ahhhhhh sorry. happy for u as well cuz u got a nook

Nandanie Robin wrote: "ahhhhhh sorry. happy for u as well cuz u got a nook

yeah i have to wait till x-mas to see if i got a nook/kindle/kobo........hope i do get one"

srry...i was typing a chapter and got carried away

our family dont celebrat XMAS we just use it as an excuse to buy presents!! Im not complaining and we dont have to wait to open them!!! being indian has its advantages

Kelley Yes I love my nook too, hey are freaking awesome! Which one did you get?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

srry...i was typing a chapter an..."

yes it does! (apparently)

Nandanie Kelley wrote: "Yes I love my nook too, hey are freaking awesome! Which one did you get?"

the nook tablet

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "ahhhhhh sorry. happy for u as well cuz u got a nook

srry...i was ty..."

so...whats up?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

s..."

nothing really, just sparring time

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "ahhhhhh sorry. happy for u as well cuz u got a nook

i was reading tv...could resist. i got to the chapter called the seven pogadas and then 8 came I cant read until 8 or i strain my eyes...noe i am on goddreads and listening to indian music! cant wait to finish tv tomorrow!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i am on goodreads too, oh and i am listening to kiss 98.5 as well

Nandanie Robin wrote: "yeah i am on goodreads too, oh and i am listening to kiss 98.5 as well"

hmm..that was predictable! so did you go shopping to black friday?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm..that was predictable! so did you go shopping to black friday?"

no, (watchin' my cousin and had to take my 3 cats to the vet for their anual check-up), but i wish i did

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "yeah i am on goodreads too, oh and i am listening to kiss 98.5 as well"

no, (watchin' my cou..."

i am going to new york this summer vacation...that would be funny if we crossed paths adn didnt even know! ;)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Love the reveiw! Same here with Indian men being stubborn.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

no, (w..."

yeah, that would be awesome! Hope i see you! Cuz that would be totally awesome, but you are probably right, we might cross paths and not even know it. Wait where in her New York?

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Love the reveiw! Same here with Indian men being stubborn."

right i live with 2 of them! thanks!

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "yeah i am on goodreads too, oh and i am listening to kiss 98.5 as well"

hmm..that was predictable! so did you go shopping to black f..."

i really dont know...but we will go there to buy indian saris and stuff so..idk
we still might cross paths anyway

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

you are very welcome

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Love the reveiw! Same here with Indian men being stubborn."

sarcasm...is a wonderful thing

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm..that was predictable! so did you go shopp..."

i still hope so, would love to meet you in person oh and jsyk I really am 13 (not some creep, don't want to send the wrong message, ya know?) and a girl going to school with a family (okay?)

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "yeah i am on goodreads too, oh and i am listening to kiss 98.5 as well"

hmm..that was predictable! so..."

yeah...i know i never suspected...anyways i didnt give any persnal info

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

sarcasm...is a wonderfu..."

hahahaha so funny and so true

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Love the reveiw! Same here with Indian men being stubborn."

sarcas..."

yep my personal backup for school reports-works every time!! ;)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm..that was p..."

well my mom always says to stay safe and not give out too much info about your self (she won't let me get a facebook either cuz of that) goodreads iz the closest thing to a "facebook" i've got

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

you are very welc..."

hahaha

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "yeah i am on goodreads too, oh and i am listening to kiss 98.5 as well"
..."

yeah my mom is the same...i cant even leave my yard so whne i want an adventure i read!!! at least i know i am not the only one

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "yeah i am on goodreads too, oh and i am listening to kiss 9..."

yep same here with the "i am not the only 1" feelin'

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Love the reveiw! Same here with Indian men being stubborn."

..."

ahhh monday is coming way too fast! i barely had time to cry for ren and kelsey...seven months better go by fast!

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "yeah i am on goodreads too, oh and i am li..."

i dont even have time for facebook anyways...a waste of time!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

right i live with 2 of them..."

yep know the feelin', I wish a snow storm delays school or it getz so freezin' that the busses engines get frozen..... so I can finish my book......but that could delay the books I ordered from b&n

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Love the reveiw! Same here with Indian men being stubborn."

right i li..."

i wish i can teleport two years into future, finsh bot td's and then come back in the past...i dont want to get old too fast!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "yeah i am on goodreads too, ..."

yeah I know, so much borin' anywayz

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "yeah i am o..."

yeah i barely have time to juggle my writing, schoolwork and my books!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Love the reveiw! Same here with Indian men being stubborn."..."

hahaha yeah me too.......I am dying for so many books to come out (including) Tiger's Destiny (Tiger Series, #4) by Colleen Houck Tiger's Dream (Tiger Series, #5) by Colleen Houck Bloodrose (Nightshade, #3) by Andrea Cremer Arcadia Awakens (Arkadien, #1) by Kai Meyer Taken By Storm (Raised by Wolves #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2) by Aimee Carter Above by Leah Bobet Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows Untitled (Matched, #3) by Ally Condie ugh so many books I have to wait for

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote..."

SAME HERE! d**n those annoying facebookers.... always bragging about facebook grrrrrrrrr and how they say u should make 1 then mock u about not havin' 1

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wr..."

i know...everyhting is FACEBOOK! OVERRATED@!!!

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Love the reveiw! Same here with Indian men..."

me 2 but i cant list them all- ti will take me foreva

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

yep!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Love the reveiw! Same here w..."

yeah that makes since

Nandanie Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Love the re..."

even the news!!! for goddess's realms sakes!

so what is the best read you have read recently?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

wow thatz a hard 1, umm, prob Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs gotta finish Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones in orda to see if i love it

mine's tv