Jammie's Reviews > Fury

Fury by Shirley Marr

Sep 01, 11

bookshelves: read-2011
Read from August 19 to 21, 2011

I loved this book. The ending was amazing. I didn't see it coming at all! I wasn't sure about this book when I first started reading it; I was just eager to know what had happened to Eliza and wanted to find out more quickly. But back story is important.

Eliza is a spoilt, rich girl who has everything she could ever wish for. She is stubborn and very controlling. As horrible as she is to her friends sometimes, she loves them to death and would do anything for them. I didn't like Eliza very much at the beginning of the story, she was just so horrible to her friends and bossy and controlling and I didn't like that. But throughout the course of the story, as you learned more about her character, she became more likable, you could understand why she is the way that she is.

I really enjoyed this book. I don't know what else to say about it. It was well written, switching between the events that have lead Eliza to where she is now, and her present where she is telling Dr Fadden her story. This was a great debut and I would definitely recommend this book, it was very interesting :)

This review is also on my blog The Confessions of a Book Nerd :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fury.