Jenn's Reviews > Savor the Danger

Savor the Danger by Lori Foster

Aug 19, 11

Read in August, 2011

Not a bad book - definitely a fun read. You get to revisit the characters from the previous two books (something I always appreciate), and Foster's pacing is always solid. I'm not going to give away too much about the plot as I feel it will spoil the previous 2 books if you haven't already read them.

I think I liked Alani best of the three heroines - she's had horrible things happen to her, but she's still pretty independent, although I would have thought that someone with such strong men in her life would have developed more sarcasm survival skills. There's not a lot of TSTL content with these characters, which is a nice change of pace.

I must confess - I would prefer to have this as a trilogy, but suspect that the sequel bait introduced may move this into a fourth book - no more detail here, as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

I like Lori Foster's work, and will continue to read this series; the energy, pacing and fun characters - not to mention the smoking' hot intimate scenes - always make her a great read.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savor the Danger.