Patty Marvel's Reviews > The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Jazz Age Tales, with eBook

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Jazz Age Tales,... by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Apr 20, 12

bookshelves: movie-based-on
Read in March, 2012

I got the audiobook because I haven't seen the movie yet but would like to. Yes, I'm a huge nerd - I got back to the source material before watching the movie it's based on. This collection actually had a few short stories.

1. "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" - What a drag it is getting old. Growing young must be worse - everyone thinks you're a freak who can somehow control what's happening to you and cannot take you seriously. Five stars out of five.

2. "The Diamond as Big as the Ritz" - John T. Unger befriends an odd and wealthy boy at prep school and is let in on his family's big secret. He also learns how they managed to keep it for so many years. Three stars.

3. "Tarquin of Cheapside" - A medieval-ish tale of a rouge's night out. Four stars.

4. "'O Russet Witch!'" - Merlin Grainger can't get a woman out of mind and still cannot seize the day. Four stars.

9.26.11

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Jazz Age Tales, with eBook.