Eunice's Reviews > Clockwork Angel

Will's POV + a hot and sexy scene = *dies*

LOL. Whatever. This is just...*sigh* Read it. >:DD

Merged review:

5 of 5 stars

Honestly, I love this more than the Mortal Instruments. They are both great but this one has some kind of a unique appeal on me. Or maybe I just really love Victorian era London. Haha. But first of all, can I just thank Cassandra Clare for writing this incredibly awesome book. And for making me so happy. Dude, Cassie's just really genius. This is really wonderful. The settings, the plot, the characters. The twists are cool and whenever I figured out some connections from TMI I just felt completely awed.

And yeah, I ship Tessa and Will really hard. Even though what he did to Tessa on the last part was really rude and heart aching. Jem is good and I do love the guy too and I think Tessa really does deserves someone like him. Its just that I think Tessa is exactly what Will needed. And I really don't think Will mean everything he said on the attic. Will is physically strong but he's really emotionally weak. And I think being weak emotionally is way more self-destructive than being physically weak. Not that I don't sympathize with Jem's condition. But I think I understand Will. The guy loves Tessa and he really does cares for her, there's just something holding him back. I don't think that Will is really a rude, emotionless guy and I don't want to judge him yet. There's still a lot of things we needed to learn more about him. I hope the Clockwork Prince will answer tons of questions I had after reading this. ^^

This is a great book. I highly recommend this. A must read! :))

This review is also posted at Book Overdose
11 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Angel.

Quotes Eunice Liked

Cassandra Clare
“If no one in the entire world cared about you, did you really exist at all?”
Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Hi Eunice, do I have to read The Mortal Instruments before starting Infernal Devices?
BTW, saw your tumblr page. It's so nice. :)

Eunice Hi Anna! No, you don't have to. They do have some connections and some of the characters in TMI were in TID too but they're both stand alone series. :)

Eeep! Do you have a tumblr? Thanks for visiting. :D

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Eunice wrote: "Hi Anna! No, you don't have to. They do have some connections and some of the characters in TMI were in TID too but they're both stand alone series. :)

Eeep! Do you have a tumblr? Thanks for visit..."

Oh thank God. Because I thought it's too late starting on the Immortal Instruments and I wanna start TID. Thank youuuuu!

Yeah, I have. But I rarely use it now. I get so addicted to it -- it's not good. :)

message 4: by Rhisa (new) - added it

Rhisa Rey Wow! Cool! I've read an excerpt from Clockwork Prince and I regret that I did. :( Because I'm totally hooked with Will. Ughhhh. I need to read it first.

message 5: by Eunice (last edited Dec 09, 2012 12:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eunice Oh, I think you're still gonna love Will in this one even if he did seem to be quite a jerk here. And I'm sure you're gonna love him more in Clockwork Prince when you learned the reasons behind his actions. Start this series now, Rhisa! Haha! :D

message 6: by Rhisa (new) - added it

Rhisa Rey Awww, you're making me want to finish it right away, Eunice! Hahahaha. I'm going to search for an ebook copy now. T_T Thank you for your reviews. It's such a great help on me.

Eunice Glad I could help! Happy reading. :)

message 8: by Rhisa (new) - added it