Sherry Gammon's Reviews > Unbelievable

Unbelievable by Sherry Gammon

Mar 27, 12

(Review from the author)
Read in April, 2013

Of course I gave it five stars, I wrote it!;}} I hope you will like it also! It is coming out in 2011. Here is my cover, designed by the talented Paul Beeley!!http://www.create-imaginations.com/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unbelievable.

message 1: by Deona (new) - added it

Deona will it be available on Kindle in December too?

Sherry Gammon Yes!

message 3: by Deona (new) - added it

Deona YEAH!!!! me soooooo happy :)

Stephenie I cannot wait!

message 5: by deanneluvbooks (new)

deanneluvbooks Can't wait!!! You are amazing and your talent is extraordinary. Thank you for sharing it!!!

Lisa I'm so excited!! Merry Christmas to me:)

Sherry Gammon Thanks everyone!

Jessica Wait for some reason I thought this book comes out in dec. I'm a little sad now. But at least it's still coming out. I'm so excited for it!!!

Sherry Gammon Thanks Jessica. I was supposed to but I fell an knocked a vertebra and rib out of place making it impossible to sit for more than two hours at a time....very painful! It has messed up my book progression so I had to move it back couple months!

Jessica Oh my goodness, that's horrible! I hope you get feeling better soon! My Dad did something like that once when I was little, and he was always in pain. I'm so sorry! Get Well Soon!!!

Sherry Gammon Thanks! I'm doing much better. I found a good chiropractor and I'm able to sit for 3-4 hours as of last Monday, but it has been a long nine months!!!!!

Jessica I bet! I'm glad your doing a little better.

message 13: by Maribel (new) - added it

Maribel De Leon "unbelievable" comes out in december of this year??

Sherry Gammon No, March. I fell and knocked a vertebra out of alignment and torn muscle and tissue along my back, ribs and side..I have been unable to sit for longer than 2 hours without causing sever pain. I'm doing better(as of three weeks ago)and am working feverishly! Sorry for the delay!

message 15: by Destiny (new)

Destiny Hope you continue to recover quickly and feel better! Can't wait for the release! You know my blog loved book one!! :)

Sherry Gammon Of course, Destiny!! Hoping you will want to be part of a book blog tour!!??

Geraldine Cant wait to read this book! Loved the first book so much i have read it like six times already :)

message 18: by Stephenie (new) - added it

Stephenie I can't wait for this book!!!! :D I loved Unlovable so much. :)

Jessica Geraldine wrote: "Cant wait to read this book! Loved the first book so much i have read it like six times already :)"

I know I had to reread it again, after I finished it the first time through, cuz I loved it sooo much!

Sherry Gammon Thanks guys!! I'm working on it everyday!!

message 21: by April (new)

April Well I have to say I really enjoyed reading Unlovable. I could not put it down and even when I did it was only for about 5 mins or so. I really enjoyed the characters, and CANNOT wait for the next 2. I'm really anxious to read about Booker, he really caught my attention; but like I said before, I really enjoyed all the characters.

Sherry Gammon Thanks April! I'm working hard! Hope you like the next two books too!

message 23: by M.M. (new) - added it

M.M. Roethig I'm excited for Unbelievable to come out!! And March is my birthday so that is perfect timing!!

message 24: by Jemma (new) - added it

Jemma Morris I can't wait!! I loved the first book!! :)

Sherry Gammon THanks Jemma and Michelle!!

message 26: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel I read unloveable, but I cant find anyone that sells unbelievable. Were can I get it? I'm dying to read it!

Jessica It's not out yet. But I can't wait until it does!

message 28: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel Thanks! When is it coming out?

Prose by Design This spring! I am working hard!!! Promise!!

Jessica I'm so excited! I can't wait!!!

message 31: by Ariell (new)

Ariell Do you know the exact date yet??? I'm so excited!!!

Sherry Gammon No. Still in the editing stage. Sorry!

message 33: by Ariell (new)

Ariell just means more suspense! Lol. I'm so anxious to read it!!!

Jessica Ahhhh it's March! It's almost time for it to be out!!!!!!!

message 35: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle it needs to be out like now....i just finished unlovable....i need to read it. lol.

Sherry Gammon It may take a little longer:{ Sorry. I am trying to hurry! And I'm hiring a professional editor so that part is fast! It's like 2 weeks for that! I've had a few problems and I've had to rewrite some of it, plus I REALLY want it to be good so I am trying not to rush it. I work on it EVERY day, for several hours.

message 37: by deanneluvbooks (new)

deanneluvbooks Don't stress yourself!!! I know that us crazy fans are demanding but honestly we would rather have you stress-free then freaking out. We've waited this long, we can wait for as long as it takes!!! Take care of yourself:)

Sherry Gammon Thanks! I appreciate that!

Jessica Yeah, and I would rather have it be just as you wanted it to be. Instead of missing things cuz you tried to rush it. But I just have to say that I'm so excited for it!!!!

Sherry Gammon Thanks for the support all. I work, -and worry ;}- on it every day.

message 41: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle itll be awesome! i can feel it. youll do great. unlovable was awesome. i just couldnt wait til seth and maggie got together...killer suspense. but dont rush! it will be totally worth the wait :)

message 42: by Samkii (new) - added it

Samkii when is it coming out?

message 43: by Terisia (new) - added it

Terisia Moore hi sherry unlovable is my fam, ive been tryna get unbelieveable on my kindle and i had no luck please help me im going crazy!

Sherry Gammon Unbelievable is NOT for sale yet! Sorry. Hopefully this summer.

message 45: by Lb (new) - added it

Lb you're killing me I need unbelievable asap!! :)

Sherry Gammon LOL!

Jessica I know me too! I'm sooo excited for it. How excited are you Sherry to have it finally released?

message 48: by Bea (new)

Bea I also am very excited to know the release date. I cannot wait to read it. I loooved your first book!!!

message 49: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina when is it getting released??? cuz im dying here!! i want it to be out sooo bad!

Sherry Gammon Sorry! This summer!! Editing as we speak!

« previous 1 3