Megan's Reviews > Charmfall

Charmfall by Chloe Neill

Jan 16, 12

Read from January 15 to 16, 2012 — I own a copy

I seriously should have read this book a little slower. I have been anticipating its arrival for quite sometime, and it took me less than 2 days to finish it. UGH! I just love this series so much and all the characters are amazing. I just wish I didn't know about it until all the books were out so I wouldn't have to wait so dreadfully long to read about my favorite group of friends since Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Anyways, you probably have guessed, this book wasn't a let down. It has all the sarcasm and sass that we know and love :)

What I love about this series is that no matter what they are going through, Scout and Lily always seem to stick together. Even if they had a little argument and don't really want to see each other, they still manage to work past that and kick ass when needed. I love it! They are strong and don't have any insecurity issues, which is a MAJOR plus! Seriously, can't stand those whiny brats that have every thing they could ever want but seem to insist on complaining about something! BLeh.

Point is, WHEN DOES THE NEXT BOOK COME OUT?!?!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charmfall.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Theodora Cristea This was the last book in the series. Chloe doesn't intent to write another one. :(

Megan WHAT!?!? That's the worst news to tell me! Where is the petition I gave to sign to bring it back?

(seriously, thank you for letting me know, I've been curious about it)

Theodora Cristea Megan wrote: "WHAT!?!? That's the worst news to tell me! Where is the petition I gave to sign to bring it back?

(seriously, thank you for letting me know, I've been curious about it)"

I know!!! I'm so sad about it :( I just found out like...two days ago? But I want more Sebastian!! And I want more Lily & Scout sassiness!!

Theodora Cristea Oh, and I really want a petition too. That would be very useful.

Megan I know! I love these characters! I couldn't bare to see them disappear without a bang. That's just not how Lilly and Scout should go...