Alissa Cook's Reviews > Your Best Life Begins Each Morning: Devotions to Start Every New Day of the Year

Your Best Life Begins Each Morning by Joel Osteen

Jan 12, 12

bookshelves: currently-reading

I have several books just like this one, and I love them all!! It's so nice to read these each day. There's one page dedicated to each day of the year. I have plenty of time to do my thing in the mornings but I know some of you are on a tight schedule each day and don't have time to spare. This book is perfectly suited for you, in that if need be, the day's excerpt can be read very quickly and you can move on if you don't have the time to sit and ponder what you've just read, sort through your thoughts, and pray like I do. Sometimes it gets really exciting and I wake up to find out that the reading for that day totally hits the spot and is aimed specifically towards something I'm struggling with at the moment or something major that is currently happening in my life. It doesn't happen every day, but it's definitely exciting when it does! If it doesn't though, either way, I still enjoy starting/ending my days with these devotionals. They are most certainly helping to improve and strengthen my once long lost relationship with God.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Your Best Life Begins Each Morning.