Holly's Reviews > Deliciously Sinful

Deliciously Sinful by Lilli Feisty

Mar 20, 12

it was ok
Read from February 18 to March 20, 2012

I was really disappointed that this book was just ok for me. I absolutely loved Bound to Please and Dare to Surrender so I am stunned that this one didn't do it for me. I really didn't like either of the main characters, they got on my nerves. Now, that said there were some very yummy sex scenes, I can definitely say I will never eat and orange or look at wisk the same ever again!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deliciously Sinful.

Alycia I thought you were reading this one, Holly. I was going to ask you how it was going. Oh well. :)

Holly I was about to start it and then a friend REALLY recommended Thoughtless by S.C. Stephensand Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) by S.C. Stephensso I jumped into those instead. Sorry Aly, I plan to read that one soon :)

message 3: by Alycia (last edited Feb 08, 2012 01:22PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Alycia Holly wrote: "I was about to start it and then a friend REALLY recommended Thoughtless by S.C. Stephensand Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) by S.C. Stephensso I jumped into those instead. Sorry Aly, I plan to read that one soo..."

That's ok. I was wondering if I was imagining things. I was going to blame it on pregnancy brain. Lol :)

Alycia Such a bummer! I loved Bound to Please.

Holly I know Aly, I was really disappointed, others may like it better, I just couldn't connect with either character. I loved the first two so yeah, it was a bummer!

Alycia I had high hopes for this one... We shall see. I wish the author would write more.

Alycia Not connecting with characters is like the kiss of death... I hate it when that happens.

Holly Alycia wrote: "I had high hopes for this one... We shall see. I wish the author would write more."

Me too, typically I love her books - this one just flopped for me :)

Alycia I'm in no hurry for this one. I read it when I want to take a gamble on it.