Michael Krozer's Reviews > Diary of a Short Life

Diary of a Short Life by Michael R. Krozer

Jan 19, 12

(Review from the author)
Read in June, 2011

Angela is a brave and resourceful person who is burdened by the loss of her identity. When I wrote this story about her, I imagined what it might be like to open my eyes and discover that I had no idea who I was. Worse still, I imagined what it might be like to be helpless against an assailant operating with motives unknown to me.

The choice that I would make, and the choice that Angela made, was to take advantage of being free from the past. Fate will be fate and you can’t live in fear. With a sense of humor, she discovers that creating a new person is fun. She says about the act of creation, “Angela Grathwell…I know she is purely my creation, most of her still in my imagination. But isn’t everything fake until it isn’t?”

The past, however, doesn’t give up either. It needs to find its host. When it does, it will reveal itself in a dream. But then, how do you know if your dream is reality or fantasy? At some point, you need to deal with it. Make a choice.

I hope that you enjoy this story and feel the beauty, love, and terror, as Angela’s does, while reliving her flashbacks. By the way, Angela does have an email address in case you want to send a private message. She would love to hear from you: ag@cibermess.me

LINK TO VIDEO TRAILER
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Diary of a Short Life.

Quotes Michael Liked

Michael R. Krozer
“Every decision leads somewhere...the excitement of the journey is watching what unfolds.”
Michael R. Krozer, Diary of a Short Life

Michael R. Krozer
“We all take a different path to the same place. Why we took the path we did will always be a mystery.”
Michael R. Krozer, Diary of a Short Life