Diana's Reviews > Slumber

Slumber by Samantha Young

Aug 22, 11

Read on August 19, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Samantha Young has done it again. I absolutely LOVED this book! You know that feeling you get when you finish a book that was so incredible it exceeded your expectations? The one that just makes you smile with a sense of satisfaction that you found such an incredible story. Slumber did just that! I started and finished this book in one sitting! It was like an addiction, I could not put it down until I knew what happened. I’m not too happy about the lack of sleep I’m feeling now at work, but hey... for such a beautiful story like that I’ll suck it up for one day!

It boggles my mind how this author comes up with these amazing stories?! The world she created was incredible and all the characters were simply charming. Romance, Magic, princesses....it was one amazing ride! I’ve said in previous reviews that I’m a sucker for classic fairytales, so this twist on sleeping beauty was just up my alley in reading material! I am completely in love with Wolfe.....seriously.. I want to marry him. LOL. He is strong, beautiful, respectful, good-hearted, and only has eyes for one girl (sigh)....A girl he’s loved since he was a kid?! I mean really...how romantic is that?! I can’t deny that my pulsed raced a lil’ every time the storyline was just Wolfe and Rogan. The connection and chemistry was undeniably irresistible, and I just couldn’t stop reading! Samantha Young is now officially one of my favourite authors! She just can’t stop impressing me with her writing! Great Work!!! Can’t wait for the second book! Does anyone know when it is going to be released?!!?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slumber.