t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog's Reviews > Forbidden Nights with a Vampire

Forbidden Nights with a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

Aug 17, 2011

bookshelves: narrator-good-audiobook, audiobook, owned, romance-paranormal2, romance-paranormal, shifters-misc, steamy, vampire, shifter-wolves, 4-star-read
Recommended for: Everyone who loves Paranormal Romance
Read from January 21 to 24, 2013 — I own a copy , read count: 2

In Forbidden Nights with a Vampire we finally see the romance that was foreshadowed in a previous book come to fruition. Phil the daytime guard and Vanda the former harem member finally have their romance.

Another great story by Kerrelyn Sparks. She again gives us well rounded easy to love characters, in this book particularly I really enjoyed the backgrounds she gave both Phil and Vanda. Once again the suspense surrounding the war with the Malcontents is a great background and allows us to once again see our favorite characters from previous books but the main focus is the relationship that builds between Vanda and Phil. Vanda's character really grows throughout the novel and becomes the woman she was meant to be. KS's introduction of Phil's sister and the juveniles leads me to suspect we will be seeing them again. I also like how SK is not afraid to have harm done to one of the "good" guys. As we see with Dougal and Robby. I'm sure we will find out more about what happens with them in coming books.

I totally enjoyed this read ...this is fast becoming a favorite series. A sold 4 stars and a rush out to get the next book.

January 24, 2013 Listened to this book on Audio as a reread and I loved it just as much as I did the first time around. The narrator was excellent I wish that they had used her for all the books. Vonda and Phil are a wonderful couple and I loved that more shifters were introduced. I would give this book 4.5 stars on audio and a high recommendation to read it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden Nights with a Vampire.

02/10/2012 page 200
54.0% "Still loving this series"
01/20/2013
10.0% "Listening to it on audiobook as a reread....I love Phil!"
show 1 hidden update…