t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog's Reviews > Dark Possession

Dark Possession by Christine Feehan

Sep 25, 11

bookshelves: owned
Read from September 24 to 25, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

We met Manolito last novel he is one of the Brazilian Carpathians. In Dark Celebration we found out that he met his mate MaryAnn but he got stabbed by a Vampire saving the Prince's sister in law. Dark Possession picks up with Manolito waking from his healing sleep in a Brazilian rainforest. MaryAnn is in Brazil as well to counsel Julianne's traumatized sister and cousin. We find that Maryann is not what she seams.

I think this is my favorite Carpathian book to date. Christine Feehan seemed to step out of her normal formula and introduced different twists and turns to her plot line. He usually overbearing hero is still there but seems to have more respect for his lifemate. The subplots of Jasmine and Solange, Julianne's jaguar family is interesting and I will be interested in how it pans out. We also have met Luiz a jaguar that Manolito saves and turns Carpathian, I'm sure we will be meeting him in further books.

Overall I would give this a solid 3 1/2 stars. I like it more than 3 stars but hasn't earned that "really" that comes with a 4th star. Give it a read..one of the best in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Possession.