Reeva's Reviews > Two Truths and a Lie

Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard

Apr 05, 2012

Read from April 04 to 05, 2012

CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These books are good, but really getting on my nerves. I want to know who killed Sutton. I don't like the back and forth, this person could of but no they didn't, crapcrapcrap. There are three people on my suspect list;

Laurel because her alibi is a lie, she wasn't at a sleepover because she went to help thayer go to the hospital, she had the motive and time to go back and kill sutton. Of course that would not explain Sutton's car getting hijacked and running over thayer, or the fact that thayer was protecting sutton from somone.

Then there is Ethan. He has a motive for killing Sutton, the prank that cost him a scholarsihp. Also the weird way that he acted around thayer, like maybe he didn't want thayer to ID him from that night. Also, Ethan is always talking about how Sutton treated boys badly, maybe he was one of them.

My other suspect is garret. He could have followed sutton that night and watched her and thayer. Maybe he got jealous beyond control and ran thayer over and killed sutton later. He is not a major character, which makes him less obvious, but he was following Emma around in this book. I wouldn't rule him out of the picture. He is my number one suspect.

I hope the next book is the last. I am tired of all this dragging out. I also get annoyed that we are feed information through the ghost of sutton, but emma does not know any of it. It is completely irratating because then she could ask the right questions. Like who the hell did thayer see that night. He knows Sutton's killer, he just doesn't realize it yet. It makes me sad for thayer because he really did love sutton and he doesn't even know she is gone. I like thayer maybe even alittle more then ethan.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Truths and a Lie.

Kayla It is totally Mr.Mercer. His fingerprints were on the car, he hates Thayer, and the epilogue of the book says that maybe the murderer is someone under the same roof. Obviously it isn't Laurel, it's the father.

Reeva Kayla wrote: "It is totally Mr.Mercer. His fingerprints were on the car, he hates Thayer, and the epilogue of the book says that maybe the murderer is someone under the same roof. Obviously it isn't Laurel, it's..."

Yeah, I do think he is a little weird. But why would he kill his own daughter for being with Thayer? It just doesn't make sense. Of course, that is probably why it would be the dad, maybe he was molesting her and he was in love with her so he got mad that Thayer was trying to take her away from him!! That could work.