Amy A's Reviews > Hexed

F_50x66
Sep 10, 11

bookshelves: kate-daniels-series
Read from September 09 to 10, 2011

Let this be known that I only gave the book three stars because I haven't read the whole book. I only read Magic Dreams by Ilona Andrews. For that story I would give a solid 5 stars. It was a great addition to the Kate Daniels series. This story is told from Dali's point of view. We first met Dali in Magic Strikes. I like how Andrews has definitely given a separate voice to all of her female narrators. Kate is a very take charge, kick-ass female with a hint of vulnerability. Andrea is very by-the-rules and almost military-like with her order training. Dali seems just very peaceful and sweet.

I've heard some reviews about the Dali / Jim relationship in this one and I think that it's handled just how Dali would handle it. She's obviously not Kate and she's not Andrea. I liked the way Andrews wrote the development of Jim and Dali's relationship. I liked the subtlety of both of them obviously liking each other but not being able to say it right away.

Reading this makes me want to go back and read the rest of the Kate Daniels series. There should be an ebook novella coming out sometime in the remainder of this year still and after that we get a full length novel form Andrea's point of view.

I highley recommend anything written by Ilona Andrews.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hexed.

09/09/2011 page 16
5.0% "Only reading this for Magic Dreams."