Eric's Reviews > One Night That Changes Everything

One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt

Sep 20, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: for-one-night-only, girlfriend-what-is-he-doing, older-ya-vibe, skepticism-was-on-high-alert, with-a-grain-of-salt, young-adult-fiction
Read from August 04 to 06, 2012

There is a lot I want to say but I am way to angry right now. I didn't give it 1 cause it definitely didn't pissed me off as much as some others but so many things didn't make sense. So many "I thought, 'wow'" / "So I tell her wow". Why would she think AND say the same thing. Either think OR say it. No lie there were a few moments like that. When the one friend is being very astute. Bam! Again, think it to herself then tell friend, grr.. Anyway not one of my favorites and I really think they really could've tried to push her out of her own shell harder but hey then I would've said all those activities in one night were a little unrealistic right? I like that it was set in one day. I really like the idea of getting the story done like that. I will try and pick up another "One night only" book, I am really in the mood.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Night That Changes Everything.

08/04/2012 page 30
12.0% "(ish) Ugh women and their crazy, I am already feeling a little frustrated, while I don't condone the ex and the emotion "abuse", why would she go through his things. Take a note, you deserve what happens when you go through others peoples things."
08/04/2012 page 80
33.0% "I have a good idea about what all is in this purple notebook. "Don't get date raped, don't get date raped - and no sex tapes" I am not making light of it, I am simply pointing out that it seems pretty amazing that Eliza can even step outside and participate in any social circle. It's been mentioned at least 4 times now and frankly it's getting on my nerves. Yes it's sadly possible, there are bad people in this world."
08/04/2012 page 80
33.0% "..but not everyone in the world is about to take sexual advantage of you. Anyway I'm not seeing 5 stars at this point."
08/06/2012 page 190
79.0% "(ish) hmm I guess I can't be too upset, odd of getting raped are 1 in 4 for women while drive by shootings have no exact numbers. Phew, that's the first time she's said something is ridiculous and was actually right..."

equilibri Eric, you need to consider ditching this one before it completely drives you nuts! This book was a non-stop suckfest, seriously. And 'women and their crazy' have nothing to do with it! Are you having homicidal urges yet?

Eric oh jesus, where were you to warn a brother! I'm powering through this whether it's good or bad I actually paid out of pocket for this one.

Eric Actually now that I look, the first couple "friends" of mine seem to adore this, scrolling down it's more loathing..

equilibri Eric wrote: "oh jesus, where were you to warn a brother! I'm powering through this whether it's good or bad I actually paid out of pocket for this one."

What were you thinking?! As a responsible customer you should know not to shell out your hard-earned money before knowing what you're getting - that just encourages bad writing!

equilibri You might as well give up now... It's not like it's gonna get any better. I'm just saying.

Eric equilibri wrote: "You might as well give up now... It's not like it's gonna get any better. I'm just saying."

But...but. I bought it. grr.