Lauraadriana's Reviews > Dark Soul Vol. 1

Dark Soul Vol. 1 by Aleksandr Voinov

Jan 13, 12

bookshelves: boys-breaking-the-law, kinkay, fave-authors, loved-it, troubled-past, m-m, yay-i-think-im-gay
Read on January 13, 2012

Well there he goes again. Mr. Voinov taking me places I know I should not be comfortable in, and not just making me love it, not just love it, oh no no...I'm going to be craving more of this.

This place that Voinov has created, it's deadly, it's dangerous, it's fueled with desires that are just on this side of frightening...And yet it's sedate, civil, formal. Men like Stefano and Gianbattista, I mean just because they are criminals and killers, it does not mean they aren't gentlemen.

I loved that, no oily, gaudy mafiosos here. These are bred, cultivated men, who just happen to make business that involves unsavory consequences, and the ocassional need for cold blooded killers. Killers like Silvio.

I'm not even going to go into how deliciously deadly Silvio is, because I just met the man, and just don't feel like sharing. But ohhhhhh baby baby baby, Silvio I want to know ALL ABOUT YOU...Just like Stefano does.

Awesome start to this series. Glad there is more to look forward to.

23 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Soul Vol. 1.

01/13/2012
30.0% "Barracuda...Me asustas, pero me gustas ;0)" 11 comments

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

Snowtulip Finally!!!

Lauraadriana Snowtulip wrote: "Finally!!!"

Lol I caved for BINGO

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Whatever it takes. :)

Lauraadriana Kate Mc. wrote: "Whatever it takes. :)"

Oh man I really want to read the next one, but I have to finish Lothaire!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauraadriana Kate Mc. wrote: "Do both. The Dark Souls are all pretty short. You can munch them up pretty easily, but they mess with your head for awhile afterwards. :D"

No kidding, been thinking about Silvio all night :0)