Pamela Todd's Reviews > Hunting Kat

Hunting Kat by P.J. Schnyder

Aug 25, 11

bookshelves: ebook, fantasy, paranormal, read-in-2011, romance, thriller
Read in August, 2011

Hunting Kat was a sexy, action-packed and thrilling ride of sci-fi fantasy adventure.

Our protagonist, Kaitlyn, is the kick-ass heroine of the book. There is no doubt Kaitlyn is one of the most interesting characters I have come across in a long while. With a beautiful and tough exterior, she manages to keep herself distanced from most people…particularly men.

Kat is content with her life as a merc, but those closest to her feel she needs some down time. Kat is tricked into a two-day holiday, where she meets Rygard during a bar brawl. Rygard ticks all the boxes for Kat – handsome, uniform, can hold his own against her. The sparks fly between the two and it isn’t long before Kat leads him back to her room.

Their evening is ruined when Rygard is attacked and Kat reveals her closely guarded secret in order to defend him.

The tension between Rygard and Kat was incredible and had me chewing on my nails. The action was superb – incredible fight scenes with plenty of suspense and gore. I adored the tenderness between the two protagonists, carefully balanced with the scorching passion.

Hunting Kat is one to gobble up in one sitting and is definitely not to be missed.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunting Kat.