Virginia's Reviews > Bad Boyfriend

Bad Boyfriend by K.A. Mitchell

Loved, loved, loved this book! This book has it all, great and funny banter, MCs who are not perfect and actually make some mistakes and have to learn from them, spicy sex, an unpopular villian and just enough angst to keep your heart involved and on the line.

I greatly enjoyed both MCs. Talk about opposites. Quinn is in his mid 30s and rebounding from a nasty break up. He's very deliberate in his actions, dependable, responsible and somewhat at a turning point in his life as to how he wants to proceed forward. Eli is fun, mouthy, feisty, in his early 20s with a history of loss that has caused him to be extremely untrusting in happiness long term and his own self worth. It makes him quick to run at the earliest signs of trouble. Eli's spunk and personality just might be in my top 5 of favorite characters in M/M romance.

This couple comes together quickly with some hot sex but you see it develop into a solid relationship that can last. Quinn pursues Eli because he just can't stop thinking about this thunderstorm who has stormed into his life like nothing before. For Eli, Quinn is that solid, dependable person in his life who deep, deep down he wants to be believe he can count and depend upon.

Very enjoyable book for me and a definite re-read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Boyfriend.

Quotes Virginia Liked

“I can’t believe I’ve missed this sport. It’s all about fingering holes and caressing balls.”
K.A. Mitchell, Bad Boyfriend

message 1: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann Does this book constitute part of a series??? I've been looking at picking up a couple of KA Mitchell's stories, but some reviews/comments have been a lttle negative - so I've hesitated.

Is this the only one you've raved about, or are there others??? :)

Virginia This is a series, the book before it is Bad Company. Honestly, I think you could read this one without reading Bad Company. I need to tell you that I was not overly impressed with Bad Company but have really enjoyed several of K.A.'s other books so keep reading. This one made up for Bad Company IMO. Again, though, I think you could read this one without Bad Company. The Bad Company MCs are referenced in Bad Boyfriend but not an integral part of the story.

By the way, I LOVED Collision Course and Not Knowing Jack. Both of these you could read without reading others in their respective series IMO.

message 3: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann Thank you !! You've solidified () my original impressions of KA's works....

....OK, off to spend more money :)