Laura Carson's Reviews > Diaries of an Urban Panther

Diaries of an Urban Panther by Amanda Arista

5206613
Jan 03, 12

bookshelves: owned, favorites, paranormal, werewolf-shapeshifter, 5-star-books, book-boyfriend, favorite-author, kick-ass-heroine
Read from September 24 to 25, 2011

This is my diamond in the rough series. It wasn't a book that got a lot of attention and I found it just by chance. I am so glad I did. I fell in love with Violet, Jess, and Chaz instantly. The book has suspense, action, humor, kick ass leading ladies,excellent supporting characters and an extremely sexy, underwear modeling male lead ;). I highly reccomend it to any urban fantasy reader. I already pre-ordered the next book and can't wait for the release date.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Diaries of an Urban Panther.

09/24/2011 page 33
13.0% "Started Feehan's Drake sisters series and had to put it down 1/4 way through. Picked this one up, much better choice. Great main character and writing.Great humor."
09/25/2011 page 229
92.0% "This book is responsible for my 4:30am bed time. Finally making myself put it down"
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Thank you for the recommendation.:)

Maria Pussycat Sounds good Laura, thanks :)

message 3: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Sounds good Laura! Thanks for the rec too. :)

message 4: by Sammy (new) - added it

Sammy Loves Books Laura, These are on sale at All Romance today, and I'm picking them up cause you sold me with your review!

Laura Carson Yeah! I hope you like it! I'm always nervous recc books to people but I really think this one is worth it!