Dimitri Sarantis's Reviews > Deep blue eyes on the Greek Isles

Jun 11, 12

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: currently-reading
Read from December 17, 2011 to May 25, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deep blue eyes on the Greek Isles.

05/23/2012 page 200
100.0% "Hello my friends, I first want to thank and welcome all my recently added friends :). I'm through with writing the book, will write a prologue for the book tomorrow and then upload it to Create space. You can follow the process of the various stages of my activities on my FB fan page: Enjoy many pictures from the Greek Isles, and especially the ... beaches a s well as full info on the book.
Best,
Dimitri"
05/23/2012 page 200
100.0% "I first want to thank and welcome all my recently added friends :). I'm through with writing the book, will write a prologue for the book tomorrow and then upload it. You can follow the process of the various stages of my activities on my FB fan page: https://www.facebook Enjoy many pictures from the Greek Isles, and especially the ... beaches as well as full info on the book. Best, Dimitri"
05/29/2012 page 200
100.0% "I'm glad to give away 50 free paperbacks of July 2012 romance suspense DEEP BLUE EYES ON THE GREEK ISLES here: http://bit.ly/KBNPB6 .
More info here on me and the book here: https://www.facebook.com/greekisles (do follow my FB fan page to keep updated)."
06/03/2012 page 200
100.0% "50 Paperbacks GIVEAWAY of romance suspense July 2012 book DEEP BLUE EYES ON THE GREEK ISLES http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/3..."
10/19/2012 page 97
48.0% "I'm on page 97/200 of heavy rewriting / editing the book. I feel the improvement and the vividness are impressive"
10/26/2012 page 1119
100.0% "Moving along in careful rewriting/editing of "Deep Blue Eyes on the Greek Isles". I'll recheck the 119 pages over the weekend especially for Point Of View issue. Very satisfied overall.
Dimitri
10/27/2012 page 1119
100.0% "Sorry, the page was 119/200.
Best,
Dimitri"
11/26/2012 page 130
65.0% "I'm rewriting/editing on page 130/206 of "Deep Blue Eyes on the Greek Isles". It's such a tedious process. But what a delight it is when you finish a chapter and see how much better it is under your editor's magic hand"
12/21/2012 page 130
65.0% "I'm working hard rewriting/editing my romance (not erotica) suspense book "Deep blue eyes on the Greek Isles” . The work is hard, but the result very rewarding. Thank you all for your support. All info here: ISLES http://dimitri-fictionromance.blogspo..."
12/26/2012 page 1
0.0% "I'm now re-reading "The Golden Sky" a book by E.C. Stilson a book that I've reviewed here on Goodreads, a book that makes me cry from joy."
05/18/2013 page 1
0.0% "Working on the editing, no easy deal :)"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dimitri (new) - added it

Dimitri Sarantis APPEARING IN NOVEMBER

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly you only gave yourself 4 stars??

message 3: by Peter (new)

Peter Dimitri: Under what ethical scheme is it okay to review your own book?

message 4: by Glyn (new)

Glyn Smith-Wild Dimitri. I've got to agree with Peter on this. This is not on, and the owners of Goodreads should stop it from happening. Just play by the rules, please.

message 5: by Dimitri (new) - added it

Dimitri Sarantis I agree with you, how can I remove it?

message 6: by Glyn (new)

Glyn Smith-Wild Dimitri wrote: "I agree with you, how can I remove it?" Dimitri, I don't know whether you can. If I can find a way, I'll let you know. Might be worth you asking Goodreads if there is a way. But, anyway, thanks for wanting to! Regards, Glyn

message 7: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Craig Low I shall be reading this book with interest! All we are having is cold and rain at the moment and it is getting very good reviews so .... in I go!