Anna (Bobs Her Hair)'s Reviews > Bear Meets Girl

Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston

Aug 16, 2011

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Recommended for: PNR fans/Pride series readers
Read from April 11 to 12, 2012

Grade: B- (between 3.5 and 4 stars)...The first half was missing sexual tension, Laurenston's brand of humor, and the characters weren't as interesting as previous h/H's. The second half was much better...funny, hot hand-cuff cop role-playing scene (HOT!!!), interesting new characters (Will the car thief get a book?), and a very nice ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bear Meets Girl.

04/11/2012
04/11/2012
56.0% "American Football - The O'Neils and Carnivores players vs. Crush, Bo, and those scrawny wild dogs...Mitch is doing the "moonwalk" LOL"
04/12/2012
75.0% "He pressed his mouth against her ear. "Just relax, ma'am. This will go much easier if you relax. Woo hoo! Smex! Just one more page...or two...or more" 1 comment

message 1: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Nicely said Anna. This is another series I need to tackle.

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) You liked Mathewson's Neighbors from Hell series, right? If you did, you'll love Laurenston. Her Pride series is very funny with smokin' hot sexy times. Nothing like changelings for hot jungle sex. LOL This author also writes under the pen name G.A. Aiken (Dragon Kin series - AWESOME!)

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla I love Laurenston/Aiken! I've read her Magnus Pack and Dragon series, but have yet to read this one. I love the mix of humor and sensuality in her writing. One of these days I have to push this series to the top of the pile.

Brandi I can agree with your rating.