Jenny Delandro's Reviews > Caged in Darkness

Caged in Darkness by J.D. Stroube

Sep 07, 11

bookshelves: witches, e-books, magic
Read from September 06 to 07, 2011

I started reading this book then my E-reader had a major melt down and I lose all my books... unit has been replaced and I have retrieved the book again. Started reading 06/09/11

Savannah begins her journal by giving us some history of how she came to live with Aunt Maye and Ash.
(view spoiler)
She has friends - something that surprises her - she still feels that part of her is missing - that her parents, in so way, stole her soul.
(view spoiler)
Liam's Coven give Savannah a surprise gift - A spirit panther called Kit, they joined the cat's spirit to her as the cat was dying and now she can change into a panther - Kit can leave her body. {Now you know what give someone who has everything.)
(view spoiler)
Maye takes Savannah to her parents house to retrieve any personnal effects - Aunt Maye leaves her on her own and she discovers a hidden room filled with journals and artifacts... She accidently knocks over a box and releases a demon....!!!!??@

If I was going to do something as dangerous as capturing a demon (as black smoke ) in a crystal box then I would be making sure it could be locked!!!....just saying.... :^
(view spoiler)

We need to find out out will happen to Savannah and Ash and Liam.
Is Liam going to leave his others coven? he seems to not like it very much. Why is he on his own?
Is Izzy going to stay around as a ghost?
Willow bargained with Death - what will be the outcome of that?
How did she know what to do when Ash died?
How did Kali (hellhound) know so much about the demon? How did she know to stop the friends from summoning him? Is she really on their side?

Definately looking out for Caged # 2
:))

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Caged in Darkness.