Amy's Reviews > Living Dead in Dallas

Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris

F 50x66
Aug 15, 2011

it was ok

I liked it. But only because I enjoy the TV series and am hell bend on finishing the book series.

The description and context was all over the place. I do not mind thinking about what I am reading but when I read something like the Stackhouse series I want mindless reading. More than once in reading I had that what the hell thought, then I had to re-read the last few pages.

I am not the best in grammar or spelling. With that said. I expect when I am reading a book that the editor does. There seemed to be a few spelling errors and sentences that just did not work.

We as readers are not able to figure out what the writer is trying to say unless they put it to paper. After reading the book there are a few mysteries that Sookie knows the answer to but me as a reader am left in the dark. I cannot stand this in a book. Unless it is written as such. But it seemed Harris expected the reader to know what Sookie was thinking.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Living Dead in Dallas.