Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Destiny United

bookshelves: books-read-2011, genre-paranormal-romance, fae, vampires
Read from September 07 to 10, 2011

3.5 Stars

This review was posted at Under The Covers

This was my first book by this author. I really started it without any expectations, and a little scared that I would be lost because I didn't read the first one. But it started off really interesting and definitely caught my attention.

Maybe this has something to do with Marcelo, because, well, he's hot and has that bad boy thing going on. Caring and sexy. He is sent to bring the Queen's sister, her human sister, to the Underworld.

But werewolves are after Erin, so instead of just a quick pick-up and drop-off mission, he ends up protecting her until he can get her to her family safe.

Erin on the other hand was a bit annoying. I was very happy to see that she realized that she WAS the "Too-Stupid-To-Live" heroine in the story! But I get it, she's had a traumatic past. She was abused, and that always is a touchy subject to deal with in novels.

But to my surprise, when Erin turns 21, which just happens to be while they're running from the wolves, she changes. Turns out she's fae. Yes, pointy ears and everything. And her fae people also want her to come be with them. So she has a tough decision to make. Where does she want to be? And with whom?
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destiny United.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Sharon (Simi) Ehcstasy Hey Francesca, this books sounds really good. Are you loving it?

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Hey! Actually its pretty good. Hero is very sexy even though I want to beat heroine at times. And the story is good and Ive been able to follow even though I didnt read book 1. My first time reading this author but def a great impression!