Kristy's Reviews > Cross My Heart

Cross My Heart by Katie Klein

2079018
Aug 15, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, cover-love, ebook, widget-shelf, my-favorites, read-multiple-times, app-nook
Read from August 15 to 16, 2011 — I own a copy

2nd Read: 11/3/11 - 11/4/11

IIII LOVED this book! I was expecting something fluffy, the typical bad boy meets popular girl. Gets paired up for a big project and falls in love. That seems to be a popular formula, but this was so much more than that. I was so surprised! I LOVED the ending, it made me love Parker so much more. I will definitely be reading this again. I would buy the hard copy if it is ever published. I loved it.

This is a hard to review without giving away too many details, and I don't want to give anything away. It's just so much better than I was expecting! I couldn't put it down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAVORITE QUOTES

"Thanks for letting me borrow your heater," he says, grinning at me.

I crack a small smile. "Thanks for stalking me," I return

Parker pushes the door open and climbs out. Cold air rushes inside. I shiver. He bends down, leaning his arm against my roof, peering in. "Maybe I can stalk you again sometime."

"Absolutely."

"I was thinking of stalking you Monday afternoon around three..."

~Jaden and Parker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your have no idea what you've done to me, Jaden. You just, barged in and flipped my entire world upside down."

~Parker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(this quote is written not said)

So keep sending me away, but I'll just keep coming back to you. Again.... and again... and again

~Parker

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cross My Heart.