Kelly's Reviews > Motor City Wolf

251943
Aug 21, 11

bookshelves: ebooks, paranormal-romance, 2011-favorites, read-in-2011
Read from August 18 to 21, 2011

In the interest of full disclosure I should probably mention that I'm really loving this series. And in the interest of even further disclosure I should probably mention that while I read book 1, I somehow didn't read book 2 before reading this book. I know! I'm lame sometimes. But in my defense Cindy Spencer Pape totally made it work. Yes, I might know a few important plot points from book 2 that I would have enjoyed unraveling as I read the book, but I never felt lost or overwhelmed or consumed by the desire to throw myself off a cliff because I didn't know what was going on. Not wanting to throwing myself off a cliff while reading is important to me in the grand scheme of things. So, thank you, Cindy Spencer Pape. I appreciate that you made this book accessible to those of us who read your books out of order.

Things I liked - Fee. She was the epitome of an ice queen in book 1, so liking her in this book as soon as I did took me by surprise. And I did like her. From the beginning. She's come a long way from cold, inhibited fae that unwittingly helped her Uncle plot murder. She's a little clueless (especially about emotions and dealing with the physical passion between her and Greg) but she's willing to jump in when she's needed and do what needs to be done. Speaking of Greg... I liked him, too. He's all growly and Alpha and he knows he should control himself around Fee, yet he can't! I love it when the big guys are brought down by instinct.

The secondary characters are fantastic, the villains are villainous, the sex is steamy. In other words, this book hit the spot for me. More, please.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Motor City Wolf.