Tamie's Reviews > Fifty Shades Darker

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

Aug 20, 11

bookshelves: favorite-authors
Read from August 14 to 20, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Darker.

Quotes Tamie Liked

E.L. James
“Let me love you," he says hoarsely.
"Yes," I answer, and turning, he hauls me into his arms, his lips seeking mine, beseeching me, worshipping me, cherishing me...loving me.”

E.L. James
“This is me, Ana. All of me...and I'm all yours. What do I have to do to make you realize that? To make you see that I want you any way I can get you. That I love you.”

E.L. James
“There's a joy in my helplessness, joy in my surrender to him, and to know that he can lose himself in me the way he wants to. I can do this. He takes me to these dark places, places I didn't know existed, and together we fill them with blinding light. Oh yes...blazing, blinding light." -Anastasia Steele”

E.L. James
“Let me ask you something first. Do you want a regular vanilla relationship with no kinky fuckery at all?"
My mouth drops open. "Kinky fuckery?" I squeak.
"Kinky fuckery."
"I can't believe you said that.'
"Well, I did. Answer me," he says calmly.
I flush. My inner goddess is down on bended knee with her hands clasped in supplication begging me.
"I like your kinky fuckery," I whisper.”

E.L. James
“Hi," he says. I manage to grunt in response, and his smile broadens. "Rude enough for you?"

I nod and give him a reluctant grin. Jeez, any ruder and I'd have to spank the pair of us.”

E.L. James
“I don't know whether to worship at your feet or spank the living shit out of you.”

08/14/2011 page 254
47.74% "Christian Grey is additive. Period." 1 comment
08/16/2011 page 407
76.5% "O Christian."
08/17/2011 page 459
86.28% "Noooooo. I do not want this book to be over. Maybe I should start over."
show 2 hidden updates…