Kelli's Reviews > Awaken the Highland Warrior

Sep 10, 11

bookshelves: faves, historical-romance
Recommended to Kelli by: Anita Clenney
Read from August 28 to September 10, 2011

Read this book! Seriously. I am not going to lie at first glance (regardless of the half naked man on the cover) I didn't think this was my type of book. Really if someone had given me a synopsis I would have said the same thing but since I did read it and gave it a shot I must say it quickly became a favorite read. I don't know if I can recall any book ever making me so worried or so warm and gooey - sometimes all at once.
Amazing read. Anita Clenney nailed it - she drove that ball clear out of the park. Thanks Anita for posting the link to the exerpt and getting me instantly hooked! I was literally swept up and blown away! Plus, ladies - this hero is guaranteed to stick with you for awhile. Happy Reading!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awaken the Highland Warrior.

08/29/2011 page 54
13.0% "I'm so intrigued by this book. So good so far."
09/01/2011 page 99
23.0% "I'm worried this book is not going to end the way I want it to...*fingers crossed*"
09/02/2011 page 160
38.0% "So Good."
09/07/2011 page 214
50.0% "It is not the book's fault that I am reading this so slowly. If I had the time I would have blown through it. I didn't know if I was going to like reading a book like this but I'm surprised and pleasantly so to find that I do."
09/10/2011 page 354