Zemira Warner's Reviews > Storm

Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

Apr 15, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, hot-guys, awful, bound-to-inflict-a-migrane, glad-its-over, how-rude, just-kill-me-now, lolz, umm-no
Recommended for: no one
Read from April 14 to 15, 2012

We don't get one or two,we get four guys in one book! *sigh*

Well,that is how I felt before I actually read the book.

I was so angry at myself for putting up with this s***.

I want to Joffrey slap someone. They were all silly I can't even. There. This slap goes for everyone except Gabriel. He was a trol and I loved him and his funny comments. Other characters were cardboard cut-outs. You have a hot leading guy(well they are all hot,so the leading dude wasn't anything special),brooding older brother with a ponytail,Gabriel The Trol and his twin-The Nerd. Oh,yeah,I almost forgot,there is a new mysterious emo/goth/new age guy in school.

This triple slap goes for all the violence in this damn book. The brothers were fighting with everyone! Either it was with Seth,Tyler,Hunter or simply with each other. They were going at it all of the freaking time. Every chapter contains a storm(LOL at the title) or a fight. It was so frustrating.

One more thing. There was this scene in which were Becca and her BFF discussing hot guys. And they were saying something about Chris having sexy eyes and I couldn't stop laughing. Everyone will be like WHAT? about this comment but I just thought it was dumb to say a guy has sexy eyes. Seriously,I went out and googled it and there were only two pics of guys with sexy eyes(Gerard Way-who wears guy-liner and Edward Cullen O_o)Sure,a picture of Ian Somerhalder was somewhere at the bottom of the third page. He has to appear out of no where and ruin my point. Here is a little tip for all of you guys who want to have sexy eyes. LOL

Favorite quote: You are not stupid,Becca. I am.
This was so funny considering they are both stupid. And let me tell you why they are dumb. She is stupid hoe for getting wasted at a party and kissing several guys(which ruined her reputation) and he is stupid just because he fall for her all of the sudden. Say NO to insta-romance!

All in all this book was a complete waist of time. And I'm just gonna quote Gabriel This is bullshit.
8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm.

20.0% "So many hot guys in this book. *dies*" 2 comments
70.0% "I think I am going to puke." 5 comments
70.0% "You are not stupid,Becca. I am. Buahahhah you both are dumbasses."

message 1: by Say (new) - rated it 3 stars

Say just your cup of tea....lol!

Zemira Warner Still trying to figure out if I like it or not. It's definitely entertaining and fast paced but for some reason I am a little bit annoyed.

message 3: by Say (new) - rated it 3 stars

Say i won't probably read it....since i don't want to get slapped at. =)

Nick ••[Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist] Aww man!
It sucked that much ?
Oh well! Stupid characters are infuriating!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)
I was really looking forward to reading it but I guess I'll just have to borrow it now!

Zemira Warner A lot of people like it. Maybe it's just me. Same thing happen with Hunting Lila. Everyone was raving about how good was the book but I was really annoyed with the MC. Nick,if you don't mind reading about fights and storms go ahead and read it. Romance was like something I could write-awful. Readers deserve more than insta romance and stupid decisions characters make. We(readers)are not dumb.

message 6: by Say (new) - rated it 3 stars

Say yeah we both agree on hunting lila....the MC needs some good slapping....=)

Nick ••[Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist] Well, I didn't enjoy Hunting Lila either ! Lila was such an annoying character -_-
I'm not a fan of insta-romance. I DESPISE THEM!
You don't get to see why the two characters fall for each other and that pretty much bothers me. :/

Zemira Warner Lila was drooling all over the place when she saw Alex. It was beyond annoying.

Nick ••[Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist] Exactly.
She was obsessed with the guy.

Zemira Warner You are reading The Immortal Rules. Is it any good? I was thinking about ordering the PB version that comes out in May. It seems like an awesome book.

Nick ••[Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist] I've only read about 20 pages or so and the book is around 500 pages long, so I still can't really form any opinion.
But my first impressions on the main character are very positive !
The reviews have been generally positive though :D

Zemira Warner Will you let me know if the book ends up sucking? I really want it to rock.

Nick ••[Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist] Sure! :)
I've read around 120 pages and it's very good.

Silver_swords The entire time I was reading this book, all I ever wanted was to wring Becca's neck. She's so exasperating.