Kiki's Reviews > Mine Until Dawn

Mine Until Dawn by E.B. Walters

Sep 20, 2011

After reading the first book in the Fitzgerald Family Series, “Slow Burn,” and absolutely loving it, and I meant it was fantastic, I was excited to get the chance to review this second book, and was not disappointed in the least! It started out the same, in that some hunky guy blasted into the life of the heroine, upending the world as she had made it. Ms. Walters has a way of creating some fantastic entanglements with touches of a history between the couple and loads of sexual tension present in their current situation. Her strong but flawed characters make it none to easy on the poor guys either :) But, on the other hand, the great wit of her females make you not only identify with them, but happy to live vicariously through them especially once you see the guy through their eyes! I also love the tight-knit family behind the heroine, and appreciated the update on the couple from Book 1 :)

I love in suspense novels, the anonymous voice that pops up from time to time, at unexpected moments, and ups the whole mystery, keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. But, I really love a plot line that makes me doubt the possibility of a happy ending from time to time.

I just have to say that E.B. Walters is a master of romantic suspense, she blends the two genres flawlessly, grabs the reader and holds them from the first word to the last.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mine Until Dawn.