Jianne's Reviews > Deadly Little Secret

Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Jun 23, 12

bookshelves: ibooks
Read from February 01 to 02, 2012

A short review on how I feel about this novel. It's good in terms of plot it's very refreshing and that's what I love about Stolarz she's very creative when it comes to thinking of a plot of the book. I love the whole concept of the plot.

And I love the twist in the narration at the end. I totally did not see that coming! It took me by surprise!

However, I feel that there is no connection between Ben and Camelia. I don't feel any chemistry between them, it's like what really just drives them into each other is the fact that Ben saved Camelia in the past but besides that, nothing else.

Moreover, Ben's character is just so mysterious. That can be both good and bad. But here, it's kind of annoying since I know nothing about him except his hands that likes to touch. (That sounds wrong but you'll know it in the book)

And I wanted more from Camelia. She seems like a timid character, I think it'll be better if she breaks out of her shell and do something kick-ass. That'll make her a better female lead.

So overall, there is a lot of questions hanging around which I hope will be answered in the next book. And I am looking for chemistry between Camelia and Ben. And more intense scenes too I'm hoping.

SO I'm slightly disappointed in a way.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Little Secret.