Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi's Reviews > Perfect Chemistry

bookshelves: favorites, romance
Recommended to Tanja (Tanychy) by: Zemira Warner
Read from August 14 to 15, 2011

Dios mio!

That's probably the best word to describe my feelings after reading this book. This book has everything, it made me laugh, cry, curse, I was angry, happy, relieved. I like a lot of things about this book I'll just say few.
Firs, I like writing, Spanish words especially. I'm not fluent in Spanish but those words made me laugh. I imagined Alex saying them and that Mexican accent. I had(or better say i still have) clear pictures in my head.
Second thing, I love characters. Britt isn't diva or whatever. She doesn't even act like one. I often say that I don't like female characters because they're annoying, but Britt is great. I think I don't have to say much about Alex. I'll just keep his picture in my head, on safe. I have to say something about Poco, I cried after things that happened to him, but also laughed so many times and Isabel is perfect for him.
Tonight, while I was walking I remembered some parts of book, and I found myself laughing, I wanted to laugh out loud.
To be honest I'm afraid of reading second book, I'm not sure do I want to read it.
I can go on and on...but i don't want to write big review, i just want to go to bed with this smile on my face.
13 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect Chemistry.

08/15/2011 page 76