Shannon Stacey's Reviews > Enticed by His Forgotten Lover

Enticed by His Forgotten Lover by Maya Banks

2201673
Aug 27, 11

bookshelves: category, contemporary, read-in-2011

I don't know how Maya does it. If there's one word guaranteed to make me put a book back on the shelf or click away from its Amazon page, it's amnesia. And yet this is the second book with amnesia she's made me love. (The first being The Darkest Hour.) And one of the best grovels ever! Can't wait for the next three books in the miniseries.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enticed by His Forgotten Lover.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Moran I really want to read it!!

Shannon Stacey If you can read ebooks directly from eHQN, they've got it up now. For paper, Kindle, etc, only one more month!

Moran I do read ebooks directly from eHQN but I pre ordered the print version. I love Maya's books so much I want to have a print copy at home.
Thanks for the info :)

Shannon Stacey And the covers for this series are gorgeous. They'll look so pretty on the shelf!

A Tasty Read Book Reviews Can't wait for Ryan's story! Cam and Dev should be fun hero's as well!!

Shannon Stacey I'm about halfway through Enticed, but I've had to put it aside to plow through some work. I want to READ!